Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Okay is this true or is it some BS

Guest LeVeL

Guest LeVeL

Okay I received an E mail recently from Space, inviting you to come host your birthday at Space. Supposively the E mail claims that you get a complimentary VIP table with a complimentary bottle of Champagne. And all your guests get a complimentary admission free. Now this includes birthday favors and electronic invites.

Now doesn't that sound like a deal or what, now my question is whats the catch. I have always been taught that nothing in this world is free. My birthday is coming really, really soon and I was thinking of taking advantage of this opportunity. I been going to Space for 4 and a half years now, its about time they do something;I have spent enough money there as it is.

So what do you all think of this; when I first saw It I thought it was a ridiculous offer. But after a while I been thinking about it.

Guest lyrik

Okay I received an E mail recently from Space, inviting you to come host your birthday at Space. Supposively the E mail claims that you get a complimentary VIP table with a complimentary bottle of Champagne. And all your guests get a complimentary admission free. Now this includes birthday favors and electronic invites.

Now doesn't that sound like a deal or what, now my question is whats the catch. I have always been taught that nothing in this world is free. My birthday is coming really, really soon and I was thinking of taking advantage of this opportunity. I been going to Space for 4 and a half years now, its about time they do something;I have spent enough money there as it is.

So what do you all think of this; when I first saw I thought it was a ridiculous offer. But after a while I been thinking about it.

Bait and Switch Routine ???

Guest LeVeL

Yeah thats what I believe it is a bait. I gotta give the marketing team at Space, a grade A for trying. my opinion is that they'll tell you that their is a 3 bottle minimum for the night and after that you will get the complimentary champagne.LOL ;D

Guest antonio

I also received the same e-mail, but I don't really know what to say............ sounds too good to be true..........there must be some catch to it

Guest swirlundergrounder

So what do you all think of this; when I first saw I thought it was a ridiculous offer. But after a while I been thinking about it.

Bait and Switch Routine ???

The bait is..You get a bunch of people in with you to spend a bunch of money on your birthday...... Or you have to probably buy a bottle of Cristal for $1000.00.....or something like that.....

Guest pod

The thought of Cristal just had me laughing...the Chappelle/R. Kelly episode was on last night. "I drink Cris, you drink piss!"

:o

Guest swirlundergrounder

The thought of Cristal just had me laughing...the Chappelle/R. Kelly episode was on last night. "I drink Cris, you drink piss!"

:o

The thought that you can buy a bottle of Cristal at Costco for $130 and turn around and sell it a Nikki Beach for $1500 makes me laugh.....

Guest pod

You're paying for the ambiance or some crap.

I can do it for far less.

Bottle of Cris, potted palm, a canvas tiki tent, a boombox (NB's sound system sounds worse than that...), and a few girls will run me around $400.

Guest LeVeL

But this still doesn't answer my question? Is it BS or it is true there are a lot of people on here who Promote for that venue they should have some venue and Pod aren't you an insider for the club, you should know whats up?

Guest LeVeL

What does Ardis do for the venue, Ardis where are you I need you to confirm something for me.

Guest LeVeL

Is there somebody on this site whos Birthday is coming and going to celebrate their birthday @ Space because of this. Because I would like to know?

Guest MAGGIE69

thanks for the warm welcome.

i have been screening this site for a few days & it seems to me like there are many not so nice peeps on here. as soon as i get a response from ardis, i'll get back to you.

i have been screening this site for a few days & it seems to me like there are many not so nice peeps on here. as soon as i get a response from ardis, i'll get back to you.

true, but there are some great folks on here too. ;D

Guest LeVeL

Really, well you goota get to know us...were like a family you always have you nice uncle and then you have that step mom that you hate her guts. Its just something you have to get use too........but we are all very welcoming and we hang out together. Nice to see someone new enter the site.

Guest MAGGIE69

thanks again....feeling more welcome now....but also sensed alot of haters....

hope to meet some of you.

Guest swirlundergrounder

It may seem that way but it's only a couple of people who constantly arguee on all the threads. Don't worry we don't bite ;)