Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sasha.Crobar.June 28.

Guest siuol_leahcim

Guest durrtylexx

Thats on a Monday will he be spinning a Back Door Bamby party??

I might go just cause its 2 days before my bday, but Sasha sucks without Digger...Delta Heavy is da BOMB...

Guest siuol_leahcim

it'll probably be like his ADD tour where it was on monday and he had the main room

Guest trancelator

That's fucking great news!!! :o ;D

I've been waiting for Sasha to come back by himself for soooo long. Last time he was there during the week, it was one of the best nights of clubbing I have ever had. Thanks for the heads up! I'm putting in for a vacation day for the day after now cuz there is no way in hell I'm going to work. ;D

Guest klit

Sasha crobar on a monday night 8)

First time at crobar for me was at backdoor bamby for sasha a couple years ago and it was the bomb. Only time that could compare to that at crobar for me was when nick warren played last year.

Guest JMT

Well at least it will sort out the trash that normally infest the beach on weekends.

good point

Guest trancelator

I think it is great he is coming during the week. Wish more dj's would do that.

Sasha crobar on a monday night 8)

First time at crobar for me was at backdoor bamby for sasha a couple years ago and it was the bomb. Only time that could compare to that at crobar for me was when nick warren played last year.

i was there for warren it was sickkkk

Guest LeVeL

Ohh shit Sasha is coming back good job by Crobar to bring a major player to Miami. I saw him and John Digweed for WMC and they didn't disappoint. I feel everytime he plays with Digweed he seems to take a back seat to his performance and lets Digweed outshine him.

Well now that he is coming back now its on......dont care if its a monday anyways, theres more room for me in the dancefloor.