Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TGIF!

Guest r3nz0

Guest Clarisa

I triple and second that notion TGIF!!!!!! ;D Friends was a satisfying finale. My plans today is to go to priviledge. I keep hearing about it.

Guest LeVeL

Have fun in New York, Carisa dont do nothing I wouldn't do ;) ::). Do you have a digital Camara you should take some pics of you and Evan and post them on the site when you get there.

Have fun in New York, Carisa dont do nothing I wouldn't do ;) ::). Do you have a digital Camara you should take some pics of you and Evan and post them on the site when you get there.

We cant wait to have Carisa here-- ive got some plans up my sleeve that should be pretty terrific and give her a cool experience in nyc that most tourists dont get to have 8) :o:D very excited.

My friend Danny is a photographer, and he always brings his camera out and takes amazing digital pix...Im sure he will be with us so not to worry about the pictures ;)

Guest r3nz0
We cant wait to have Carisa here--ive got some plans up my sleeve that should be pretty terrific

Is that right?

Well, here's a trick up my sleeve:

thauman.gif

Now just keep looking at it until you go cross-eyed, ok? :P 8)

Guest Clarisa

Renzo I'm always down to meeting new people. Wadda ya say to meeting up at the club? 8)

Guest r3nz0

Renzo I'm always down to meeting new people. Wadda ya say to meeting up at the club? 8)

Sure, no prob. ;)

Guest JMT

Dam people are getting hooked up now......lol... ;D

do we need a singles match-maker forum?

Guest coach

So what's everyone's plans for the weekend? 8)

Heading over to Naples for Mom's day to dig a pond, so I'll miss all the fun, unfortunately.

Guest Clarisa

I went Miami Central Sr. I say borderline cuz everytime I define where I live people are like ???.

Does anyone know what's up with May 14 event at I/O lounge?