Guest JMT

Guest JMT

(from Drudge Report)

iiraq.jpg

iiraq2.jpg

"ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF A DIGITAL CAMERA: SOLDIER AS HERO TO FREED IRAQIS

Mon May 10 2004 23:09:13 ET

Here's an image you will not see in the NEW YORKER or on 60 MINUTES:

An American soldier welcomed as a hero in Iraq.

As the world's satellites and printing presses await fresh images of troop horrors and abuse, soldiers on the ground e-mailed this snap of warm greetings from some of Iraq's women and children."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Group promotes goodwill between Iraqis and US soldiers... "

http://www.operationiraqichildren.org/

Guest bcnjunkie

we had these images already ! when we first went in, we can't pretend that that's the only thing happening over there ! plus, when we do go in and "free" these people we don't do it humbly for the purpose of liberating a nation, we always ask "what's in it for us ?" or "look at we did for you, with arrogance", non-christian values JMT !

Guest web_norah

oh thats so sweet, especially after all those GI photos posing next to dead bodies - gimme me a **** break ::)

Guest JMT

oh thats so sweet, especially after all those GI photos posing next to dead bodies - gimme me a **** break ::)

posing next to what dead bodies? i really must have missed when those came out.

Guest shannon_coolj.

finally! :)

after seeing the humiliation pictures by u.s. soldiers and the beheading video, i needed that!!

thanks jmt ;)

Guest bcnjunkie

you must have !

Guest JMT

you must have !

trying reading the caption underneath the pictures in the news next time. (im not saying you need to read the whole article, i already know thats too much for you, so just read the caption.)

the pictures being released recently are of soldiers posing next to alive prisoners. they are NOT dead, even if they are on the ground.

(its like talking to children) ::)

Guest bcnjunkie

you must have !

trying reading the caption underneath the pictures in the news next time. (im not saying you need to read the whole article, i already know thats too much for you, so just read the caption.)

the pictures being released are soldiers posing next to alive prisoners. they are NOT dead, even if they are on the ground.

(its like talking to children) ::) ::)

you're too funny, you know I only pick on you because it's too easy ! and your comments come back more shallow than the previous !

Guest JMT

you must have !

the pictures being released are soldiers posing next to alive prisoners. they are NOT dead, even if they are on the ground.

you're too funny, you know I only pick on you because it's too easy ! and your comments come back more shallow than the previous !

and i really think your kid is logged in to your account and making posts for you sometimes.

Guest bcnjunkie

you must have !

and i really think your kid is logged in to your account and making posts for you sometimes.

see what mean, meaningless post that attack without substance ! I get a kick out of your anger !

Guest JMT

you must have !

see what mean, meaningless post that attack without substance ! I get a kick out of your anger !

was that supposed to be a sentence? trust me, some internet babbling certainly won't get me upset.

Guest bcnjunkie

you must have !

was that supposed to be a sentence? trust me, some internet babbling certainly won't get me upset.

obviously it has ! you sound really angry. I know you're not nearly as educated as you claim. It doesn't show.

Guest JMT

you must have !

obviously it has ! you sound really angry. I know you're not nearly as educated as you claim. It doesn't show.

anyone who knows me would agree some moron like you won't upset me. you attempt to sound intelligent but appear to have an 8th grade reading level... but ill give to the benefit of the doubt and assume english is your second language or something.

Guest bcnjunkie

JMT

well let's see, you use insult (a lot) to make a point. Not an attribute of an educated person.

You're a hypocrite. You talk about religous values and yet the most important one taught by Jesus was humility (you have none). Remember "give the other cheek ?".

You're rethoric is very poor and you critize my writing on an informal site !!! it is funny stuff !

Guest web_norah

need to take it easy with those pro-war happy photos JMT, they are far from pleasing or desirable to look at.....geez. when did war become a field trip for soldiers so they can pose next to school kiddies?

Guest JMT

JMT

well let's see, you use insult (a lot) to make a point. Not an attribute of an educated person.

You're a hypocrite. You talk about religous values and yet the most important one taught by Jesus was humility (you have none). Remember "give the other cheek ?".

You're rethoric is very poor and you critize my writing on an informal site !!! it is funny stuff !

yep, i insult because you have become extremely annoying and continue to make dumb, pointless jabs.

the only time i mentioned religious values was to illustrate a point about the significance of active charitable groups and the work that they do daily on the basis of their faith. way to pay attention.

and yeah, when you try to bring intellect into the discussion, i will criticize (thats how you spell it) your posts when they sound like a child wrote them.

Guest web_norah

come on

i wanna see another happy USA soldier in Iraq posing next

to a smiling child, it is so nice to see that ::)

give me a break!

when did war become a novelty?

Guest JMT

need to take it easy with those pro-war happy photos JMT, they are far from pleasing or desirable to look at.....geez. when did war become a field trip for soldiers so they can pose next to school kiddies?

well thats your opinion, and your completely entitled to it. its not like you cant read the name of the thread. i enjoy seeing the smiling faces of liberated children. you speak like a true pessimist. i would think anyone would enjoy seeing those people there happy, regardless of your stance. and futhermore, who is ever "pro-war"? when the hell did i ever say that? you dont ever hope for a war. but i support our troops and believe we are achieving a greater good.

Guest shannon_coolj.

JMT & BCN, c'mon! chill...

this started out as a nice post about cute pictures of kids and soldiers in iraq. wtf happened?? :'(

Guest shannon_coolj.

JMT & BCN, c'mon! chill...

this started out as a nice post about cute pictures of kids and soldiers in iraq. wtf happened?? :'(

sorry :-[

awwww... lol

it's ok :)

Guest web_norah

the irony of how "evil" and "happy" it is to see children photographed next to a GI should be blatant enough for people to understand the severity of this war.....