Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whos the worst actor out there still making movies.

Guest LeVeL

Guest ddg

i think tom cruise and brad pitt are good actors too...brad pitt gets a lifetime pass just for making fight club and snatch

i have never liked ben afflecks acting :-X

Guest JMT
brad pitt gets a lifetime pass just for making fight club and snatch

and the stoner roommate in True Romance.

Ever read a thread and want to respond to multiple different things?

Keanu - there is no contest here. It's pretty much a known fact, like gravity or something. (Freddy Prinze was a great call too though...add Josh Hartnett in there, although I am not sure any of these guys will really make many movies in the near future)

Vin Diesel - I like Fast and the Furious. Is that weird? The Chronicles of Roddick looks cool also. XXX was painful.

Brad Pitt - Great in True Romance!

Guest durrtylexx

Colin Farrell he sucks, that dude can not act.The only movie I liked that he was in is Minority Report.Vin Diesel another actor thats garbage, the only flick that I liked was Boiler Room.

Guest LeVeL

All these garbage actors and they are still making movies what a shame when some of them are acting in movies that pay them millions to act like themselves for example Vin Diesel, Josh Harnett, Ben Affleck, and Feddir Prinze Jr

Guest r3nz0

Colin Farrell he sucks, that dude can not act.

Wow, I could not disagree any more with you.

Colin is a great actor.

Guest JMT

Colin Farrell he sucks, that dude can not act.

Wow, I could not agree any less with you.

Colin is a great actor.

well.... at least he can fake a decent american accent.

Guest klit

Colin farrell and ben affleck have the same probs, great actors but don't know how to choose movies.

Guest sarahcj

I think Brad Pitt is as great actor he was so good in Twelve Monkeys, Fight Club and Snatch.

Guest JMT

I think Brad Pitt is as great actor he was so good in Twelve Monkeys, Fight Club and Snatch.

"12 Monkeys" was his best role ever, and he deserved the oscar nomination he got for it.

Guest LeVeL

Can I add Owen Wilson and his brother to the list of actors who cant act......come on these guys seem to play the same roles over and over. They dont seem to flip like a comedy here, drama there, action movie. Every movie seems to be the same

Guest demo909

Ok my pic for worst male actor was Vin Diesel.

......now it's time for my worst female actor....that honor goes to Drew Berrymore. OK riding in cars with boys wasn't bad, but she was surrounded with great talent and with Penny Marshall directing, Drew couldn't help but to look good.

Guest JMT

......now it's time for my worst female actor....that honor goes to Drew Berrymore. OK riding in cars with boys wasn't bad, but she was surrounded with great talent and with Penny Marshall directing, Drew couldn't help but to look good.

i cant stand her acting either. although, "50 First Dates" was hilarious regardless...

Diesel sucks....Keanu sucks...Affleck eh....i cant believe people are even putting Pitt out there, i mean he nowhere near the bad actor category...another over-rated actor (not a bad actor, just overly hyped) is Harrison Ford...he is the same character in every movie...no emotion...its like watching Indian Jones or Hans Solo in every movie...

Guest ddg

holy shit...i had totally discarded brendan fraser from my brain cuz he sucked sooooo bad....but he is the worst actor...hands down.. ;)