Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the TRUTH about the beheading of Berg

Guest Cosmigonon

Well, he does seem quite calm durign the whole thing. Just when they throw him in the ground, there's a blur or something, so there's no continuity between those two scenes. And I just wonder how could they make such a clean cut, and even cut with almost no effort the spine? ???

Guest JMT

yup, and we landed on the moon in some hollywood studio aswell ::)

ha ha, just like in "Capricorn One".

Guest saintjohn

what's really interesting to me is how certain people are so desperate to believe that americans (military police, the cia, whatever) are somehow responsible for this evil act. i always enjoy a good conspiracy theory, but this one is just pathetic.

Guest saintjohn

wait, it's all clear to me now - the cia really is behind it all. here's more proof:

IraqIBA.JPG

see, this guy is posing as an iragi terrorist, but he's wearing american military body armor, so he must really be a member of the cia! and that plastic bag wrapped around the rpg is from wal-mart! and that red t-shirt is from abercrombie!

Guest lyrik

I heard the CIA has Bruce Lee's body on ice in some underground lab and JFK, Elvis, Tupac and Biggie aren't really dead they are all on a top secret govt island living in paradise with Jimmy Hoffa and Marilyn Monroe. Who knows who else might be there....maybe Nick Berg too....its all just one big conspiracy.

Guest klit

The people behind this tape are animals. I'm haitian and of lebanese descent (middle east for those who have never taken a geography class :P) and after just viewing this video now, I feel like going there and fighting for the americans against these savages. I don't get how people can actually criticize the war efforts after watching this tape.

And this conspiracy theory ::) Frustrating to see people come up with this crap.

Islam is a beautiful religion and it's sad to see these crazy fundamentalists give it a bad name and commit crimes in the name of their god. If a catholic did this under the religion's name I would stand up and strongly criticize those who commited that crime and expect every catholic church to condemn that act. Im dissapointed to see such little reaction from the muslim world following this.

Guest pod

There's always conspiracy theorists...it has seemed to multiply with the dumbing down of the American populace, people will believe anything that is shot to them over the air or wires.

I would debate the credibility just based on the fact of where the original thread about this was.

Guest bcnjunkie

Like I said, sometimes war is necessary, and maybe it is now, but Iraq was a bad move.

Guest bcnjunkie

I still don't understand why we're not investigating other more pertinent countries ? letting them get away with helping terrorist organizations. If we are going after other countries why is all the focus (and money) going to Iraq ?... senseless