Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Your Favorite Restaurant....

Guest JMT

Guest bcnjunkie

BCN...tell me again when am I coming over for dinner? ;)

As soon as I'm settled into my new place !, I'm down for a challenge ! roomy kitchen and I plan to put it to good use :D

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bcnjunkie

How could I forget, Osteria Del Teatro was consistantly good. I haven't been in a while but it had great food, Italian food.

Guest guyman1966

guyman1966:

France is also located on the Mediterranean, so I suppose the people of Provence and Camargue are not Eurotrash. Also most of the Spaniard coast (including the island of Ibiza) is on the mediterranean, So Spaniards are also not Eurotrash. So what would you qualify the side of Italy that touches the Adriatic ? in fact the part of Italy that touches the Mediterranean is only the southernmost tip, around Sicily (and the island of Sardinia). Also morocco, Algeria and Tunisia touch the Mediterranean so they must fall under the same category as sicilians, as per your assumption that the Mediterranean is what matters, not the continet where the country is located ::)

For the record - the Greeks and French are EuroTrash - The Turkish are not. Much depends on the nation, their history, and if they are scumbags today. Spain is a special situation and needs to be reevaluated every 6 months (btw - I love Spanish wine from the Rioja region)

Morocco is fine - its part of Africa and I have no idea why you mentioned it - but I like Morocco and the people there are not Trash. Also Algeria and Tunisia need to be nuked.

Guest bcnjunkie

I don't have a favorite place but i do love Sushi and Seafood restaurants. ;)

mmmm !!!! sushi and seafood !!! talking about that I haven't gone to East Coast Fisheries in a long time, anybody know if they're still open ?

Guest bcnjunkie

BCN...tell me again when am I coming over for dinner? ;)

As soon as I'm settled into my new place !, I'm down for a challenge ! roomy kitchen and I plan to put it to good use :D

I'll take that as in invite!!! ;)

I'm always down for dining company, especially an intimate group. But as my friends know, don't bring anything (wine, desert, it's all taken care of) just a good apetite !

Guest r3nz0

And tune in next week folks, for when CJ people argue about who knows how to make a paper airplane better.

Guest r3nz0

And tune in next week folks, for when CJ people argue about who knows how to make a paper airplane better.

as a matter of fact, i actually won the distance record in the 5th grade....

my brother won the rubber band catagory..

;D

Guest Cosmigonon

Saleen you want to discuss food with me, bring it on ! I assure you, like most everything you post, I know a lot more. And by food I'm not refering to the crap you more than likely eat.

dude, i'm 100% Italian with 3 grandparents from the old country. trust me you don't know food. On top of that, Anthonys is the best in florida. I can't cook mac and cheese, but I know good italian food ;)

btw, you are such a loser buddy, you know more?? ok, you win a lollipop...

Saleen, how can you be 100% italian when you said you're part irish? ???

Guest Cosmigonon

lets all take geography lessons from the guru ::)

so where is Peru...? LOL

So you ARE peruvian! I knew it!!!! ;D

Guest guyman1966

Saleen you want to discuss food with me, bring it on ! I assure you, like most everything you post, I know a lot more. And by food I'm not refering to the crap you more than likely eat.

LOL - Saleen has been called out! He's not 100% Italian!!! LOL

dude, i'm 100% Italian with 3 grandparents from the old country. trust me you don't know food. On top of that, Anthonys is the best in florida. I can't cook mac and cheese, but I know good italian food ;)

btw, you are such a loser buddy, you know more?? ok, you win a lollipop...

i'm like 90 something % Italian. We have one irish guy in the entire family, but i'm proud to be part irish, but over all I'm not 100% italian, few ever are, irish and italians always loved each other.

Guest web_norah

another restaurant i love is

Osteria del Teatro, i think someone mentioned it ;D

but my fav is still Casa Tua

Guest coach

We need to have like a monthly dinner meetup at these places. You know, pick a place each month and whoever is the "regular" there can give everyone else the tour, as it were.

Guest web_norah

i dont think a meetup at Casa Tua would work out or at Osteria, sorry to sound like an elitist but i just dont see that happening

Guest macboy

i dont think a meetup at Casa Tua would work out or at Osteria, sorry to sound like an elitist but i just dont see that happening

I'd have to agree on that one, at least for Casa Tua. One person's tab there would cover a table for four at MIA.

Guest r3nz0

I'd have to agree on that one, at least for Casa Tua. One person's tab there would cover a table for four at MIA.

Dan, what are you talking about? ???

You're treating us all. :P

Guest web_norah

those are my fav places anyway, i just dont see the meetup thing happening there