Clubplanet Nightlife Community

has this ever happened to you (hispanics)

Guest bcnjunkie

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LeVeL

what picture post for us individual who dont know how she looks that way next time we can approach her a a Cooljunkie meet-up.

Guest web_norah

i dont know whats up with her teeth,

she looks like she is g-oud though

yeah all of them look sharp as a knive ::)

who cares what djs they book, they still look like tools!!

and for the record, i wouldnt be caught dead at a SF party

MTV I am a Clubber , what an honorary mention ::)

if they are such winners why dont they have real jobs?

NJguido doesnt sound like a winning place of employment

ok then, post your pic, if ya don't, you can't hate on those girls..

i dont have to post sh*** here to prove my point

its all good if the NJguido pics make you proud

but next time you want to take it out on latins

remember, i have a weapon of mass destruction

Guest guyman1966

Guys, Norah is a hottie so chill out. Just look at the CJ pics!

Don't lump me into this shit - I don't give a rats ass what she looks like. She can dump on the NJ Bimbo's all day long as far as I'm concerned.

Guys, Norah is a hottie so chill out. Just look at the CJ pics!

Don't lump me into this shit - I don't give a rats ass what she looks like. She can dump on the NJ Bimbo's all day long as far as I'm concerned.

I dont recall you asking her for a pic. And Level...I dont post pics of other people without their permission (if they are on the board).

Guest bcnjunkie

yo guyman ! what you posted is exactly what I said, except you didn't read. I said "I KNOW THEY DON'T LIKE US", but it's true they're a pleasure to work for and they're very polite and very educated.

Your missing my point - they might be polite, and you might understand that they don't like you, but no matter how polite - they really HATE, HATE, HATE you. Where as, I call you EuroTrash (and I mean it) but I don't hate you. But at least I say it upfront.

One more thing NORA - whats up with the girl on the left? Looks like she's opened to many beers with her teeth.

again, I know they hate me, still they are a better account than the NY/NJ garbage. Better pay and easier to work with. ps I'm not European

Guest LeVeL

Yo can you guys stop BCN Vs. Guyman you guys been having your own conversations....its too funny.

Guest guyman1966

yo guyman ! what you posted is exactly what I said, except you didn't read. I said "I KNOW THEY DON'T LIKE US", but it's true they're a pleasure to work for and they're very polite and very educated.

Your missing my point - they might be polite, and you might understand that they don't like you, but no matter how polite - they really HATE, HATE, HATE you. Where as, I call you EuroTrash (and I mean it) but I don't hate you. But at least I say it upfront.

One more thing NORA - whats up with the girl on the left? Looks like she's opened to many beers with her teeth.

again, I know they hate me, still they are a better account than the NY/NJ garbage. Better pay and easier to work with. ps I'm not European

I was wrong! Do you mean to tell me that CJ is not a EuroTrash board? I thought that all you CJ Offical types were from the other side of the pond (except Pod - I thought he was your American Metrosexual boy toy)

Are you an American Citizen?

Guest bcnjunkie

I was wrong! Do you mean to tell me that CJ is not a EuroTrash board? I thought that all you CJ Offical types were from the other side of the pond (except Pod - I thought he was your American Metrosexual boy toy)

yup American !

Guest guyman1966

yup !

Can I see two forms of ID please? ;D

Guest bcnjunkie

Norah: can you picture that guy with the eyebrows getting down to Jonathan Peters ? wow... too funny ... too gay !

Guest guyman1966

Guyman are you going to call immigration on us now.......too funny

LOL "maybe" ;)

Whats in it for me?

Guest web_norah

Norah: can you picture that guy with the eyebrows getting down to Jonathan Peters ? wow... too funny ... too gay !

as i said

dont start unless u have the weapon of mass destruction handy

a/k/a NJGUIDO.com

the wax eyebrows and girl teeth are horrendous

Guest JMT

racism? HA! to paraphrase Chris Rock:

"When the fuck was the last time you saw TWO native americans at the same time?!?!"

this is a joke.

Guest usmcr

Dude, what's all this racism crap about?? in the end we're all the same, I for one tell you I love Miami for It's racial diversity..and I have this thing for latin girls.lol