Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attention the cj guys..

V. Barbarino

Guest ddg

that is an excellent idea..map with names of places..maybe you could click on it on the map and then another box comes up with the addy and a little info on it...like types of music..hours... ;D

Come on people, I don't even live in FL anymore and I know where RockBar is. Right by Mynt.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out Sobe. 4 main streets, Collins, Ocean, Washington, Alton running north and south and 2 main streets running east/ west which is 17th and 5th.

dude, I"m not familur with black neighborhoods, thus why I posted this.

I ran into the cj guys last night, they told me they were gonna launch a mapquest thingy.. As much as I like that, I think a single map of south beach with numbers on it, is a better idea, though maybe this is what he met, oh well, nice seeing you fockers out last night.

Guest macboy

On holiday weekends, someone is always handing out some type of brochure that has such a map, with a numbered directory of nightlife establishments. I remember the Yacht show people handing this out during President's weekend. Not a bad idea.

Guest coach

A map is an eeeeexcellent idea. You could even use it for revenue generation. I mean, go ahead and list all the nightlife on it, but you could have people pay for better representation. That would rock. Especially if there was a downloadable version (dare I say PDF) that people could print and take with them. Be even cooler if it included things like where the parking garages and other useful stuff are.

Guest r3nz0

Have you ever tried to Mapquest direction to Crobar from Boca...they make you end up in Kendall.

If I had a nickel for every time you have told us that. :P ;D

Guest Cosmigonon

Have you ever tried to Mapquest direction to Crobar from Boca...they make you end up in Kendall.

If I had a nickel for every time you have told us that. :P ;D

...you'd be rich? ???

Guest coach

I agree, I was trying to get somewhere in SW Miami, and it tried to put me in South Pointe. MQ doesn't always understand the difference between Miami and Miami Beach, even if you put in the zip codes.

But that is NOT the point. The point is to BRING people to this site, NOT send them away.

Guest web_norah

i have never had a problem figuring out the streets in South Beach and i dont see how people cant use mapquest or any other map service on the net, be yahoo or others....and get proper directions.

i have never had a problem figuring out the streets in South Beach and i dont see how people cant use mapquest or any other map service on the net, be yahoo or others....and get proper directions.

you are not the sharpest tool in the shed, when ever you have a site, you want to minimize the amount that people leave your site. On top of that, I don't have time to plug in an address, one quick map, and problem solved.

btw, I don't live in south beach, and only know my way around based on where i've been before. How many of yous can find your way around lauderdale? wouldn't a map of lauderdale help yous? Us broward folks, didn't grow up down in florida. And with all tourists, a map would be helpful for the out of towners aswell.

Guest web_norah

you are not the sharpest tool in the shed, when ever you have a site, you want to minimize the amount that people leave your site. On top of that, I don't have time to plug in an address, one quick map, and problem solved.

btw, I don't live in south beach, and only know my way around based on where i've been before. How many of yous can find your way around lauderdale? wouldn't a map of lauderdale help yous? Us broward folks, didn't grow up down in florida. And with all tourists, a map would be helpful for the out of towners aswell.

i dont ever go to FLL - airport and maybe a random appointment here and there. if i cant find my way thats what maps are made for.

and one last thing.....

if u dont have the time to read a map.....the joke is on you, for being a tool and unable to figure out a **** map....it is NOT that hard

Saleen, I didnt know where Mynt was either till I was stuck in traffic Sat night on my way to Nerve. Its somewhere near 20th & Collins...I think...never go so I dont really care. lol I wouldnt have know that Rok Bar was next to it till I saw the velvet rope and remembered the review said it was next door...again neither of them have signage. ::)