Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The new Nextel I830

Guest pod

Nextel Shmextel.

If I hear another PTT tone, I'm gonna strangle someone.

Here's what I'll grab next year.

Nokia 6710.

nokia6710-05.jpg

I just got a 3650 and it rocks.

12912835_5a629ac0fb.jpg

Guest pod

I'm not in that much of a hurry to talk to people. However, for corporate use, Nextels are good. I just hate these ghetto bastards with the speakerphone on max.

Guest JMT

Seriously...I don't need to hear the other side of someone else's conversation... ;D

werd. i hate Nextel. that damn annoying beep and the walkie talkie shit is a cancer on society.

my buddy has been in the phone business for about 7 years now, Nextel has the shittiest coverage of all the major providers.

Seriously...I don't need to hear the other side of someone else's conversation... ;D

werd. i hate Nextel. that damn annoying beep and the walkie talkie shit is a cancer on society.

my buddy has been in the phone business for about 7 years now, Nextel has the shittiest coverage of all the major providers.

your buddy is sniffing glue again.. ask around, no one who has nextel hates it..

"please wait while the nextel subscriber you're trying to reach is located....."

10 seconds later....

"please hold...your call is being transferred to a voicemail system...."

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

the true victims of nextel are those who don't use it.

Guest JMT

your buddy is sniffing glue again.. ask around, no one who has nextel hates it..

if not its bc they dont know any better. i have a friend in Ft laudy who has one, every time i call the lame message comes on, "please hold while the subscriber is located" then right to voice mail. shitty unless you work construction and need a 2-way.

Guest coach

Yeah, I'd be careful with Nextel. I had a friend who worked there, and even he hated their service. And he got it for free. We have Sprint, and we always had WAY more coverage than he had.

Guest ddg

ive had cingular for 3 years now...pretty good...even though ever 3 or 4 months they overcharge me..so i have to go in and clear it up..no biggie though... 8)

Guest ddg

did they overcharge you too....they do that to me, on the bill lets say i have used 900 daytime minutes...and i have 1000 minutes...they will charge me for some random number..but when i go in there, they always say sorry...and fix it...i want the new motorola v series phone..i have the last model and its really good...

Guest guyman1966

Nextel's walkie - talkie feature sucks ass.

If I wanted to talk to someone on a walkie-talkie - I'd have dropped out of college and looked for a job installing cable television.