The Arm Pit of Europe?

Guest guyman1966

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest guyman1966

this is better than jerry. GUYMAN!!! GUYMAN!!! GUYMAN!!!

Thank you. Thank you. I"ll be here all week.

I have humor like Jerry and a figure like Newman. LOL

Guest shannon_coolj.

this is better than jerry. GUYMAN!!! GUYMAN!!! GUYMAN!!!

yeah, he's pretty good at this

Guest shannon_coolj.

there is a lot of excitement going around at cooljunkie. everyone is spicy today

it's thursday and we're restless ;)

Guest antonio

You're restless.........I'm just bored at work!!! ;)

Hey.......BTW, I'll be back in town for Lawler..... hope to see ya again!!

Guest shannon_coolj.

i'll be at lawler, for sure...glad you're coming back to town!

have to go to priv. first though. a friend is spinning. :)

Guest antonio

Cool........ who's spinning??

I'm friends with Juan Enrique and Nelson, but they are residents.

I'll probably go by Privilege for a while, but I want to catch Steve Lawler's set when it starts.........no matter if it's early. Then I'll be at the Terrace for sure...........I'm more anxious for Lawler's Terrace set than anything in the world.

In September, I'm having Steve Lawler in San Juan, so I also got to go and meet his manager

Guest guyman1966

Antonio - Please dont' feel left out. I do dislike Europe -but I love Puerto Rico.

I love People from Puerto Rico and I especially love visiting your island.

And please, if you see my custom Rims drive by, wave and tell them me and my ride miss them!

Guest shannon_coolj.

I'll probably go by Privilege for a while, but I want to catch Steve Lawler's set when it starts.........no matter if it's early. Then I'll be at the Terrace for sure...........I'm more anxious for Lawler's Terrace set than anything in the world.

In September, I'm having Steve Lawler in San Juan, so I also got to go and meet his manager

alvaro's spinning. i don't know if he's good or not, never heard him spin...but i know he likes good music so i'm giving him a chance ;) you should come by either way! i think i'm going to make nick and sarah come with me.

but i'll be at lawler when he starts! i've seen him so many times (and interviewed him so many times)...can't wait!

Guest antonio

Do you come down here often????

If you do, get in touch with me..........I'll take care of you guys

Guest guyman1966

Do you come down here often????

If you do, get in touch with me..........I'll take care of you guys

I do need to get back there soon. I'll let you know. Thanks!

Guest antonio

If you do........make sure that you check Cooljunkie San Juan first and come over for a big party

Guest antonio

alvaro's spinning. i don't know if he's good or not, never heard him spin...but i know he likes good music so i'm giving him a chance ;) you should come by either way! i think i'm going to make nick and sarah come with me.

but i'll be at lawler when he starts! i've seen him so many times (and interviewed him so many times)...can't wait!

I know.......you've interviewed him like three times already, right?

Hey, I'll help you convince Nick and Sarah to come with you ;D I hope to see ya and hang out with you for a while, since last time I barely did.

Guest shannon_coolj.

you gotta help me convince them! if you go, they'll come 'cause they'll want to hang out with you. they hang out with me every weekend so i'm not a good ploy. ;)

yeah, have interviewed him a lot. and the interviews are always like, 10 pages long. you read them, you know his whole life story.

Guest antonio

I already read them..........you are a real interview junkie, aren't you??? ;)

I'll have Nick & Sarah come out for sure!!

you gotta help me convince them! if you go, they'll come 'cause they'll want to hang out with you. they hang out with me every weekend so i'm not a good ploy. ;)

yeah, have interviewed him a lot. and the interviews are always like, 10 pages long. you read them, you know his whole life story.

didn't you say something once about him with his shirt off?

Guest shannon_coolj.

you've got a good memory

interviews are always weird with him

the first interview, we spent over an hour watching the film 13 ghosts and commenting on how hot shannon elizabeth is

really weird experiences with him...

Guest shannon_coolj.

oh my god...just realized, this started out as a thread about europe and turned into....

ah! another steve lawler thread

no more lawler threads!!!

Guest antonio

..........funny how this thread has come back to the subject at last: Steve Lawler with his shirt off = The Arm Pit of Europe