Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Texas in June

Guest coach

Guest coach

Yeah, you think it's hot here? You might ask, what kind of lunatik would go to Texas in June? I guess my kind. I will be gone all month helping my folks and some friends move. Ya'll take care and try not to have too much fun without me. And please look after Annette, she will be very lonely. See you for the 4th of July!!!

Guest r3nz0

Have a good trip, coach.

But before you go, how do you think my Riverdance dancing skills are coming along?

15_1_150.gif

:P ;D

Guest pod

I'll refer to Full Metal Jacket for a witty comment about Texas...but maybe instead think of this:

37-1656.jpg

Guest lyrik

Yeah, you think it's hot here? You might ask, what kind of lunatik would go to Texas in June? I guess my kind. I will be gone all month helping my folks and some friends move. Ya'll take care and try not to have too much fun without me. And please look after Annette, she will be very lonely. See you for the 4th of July!!!

Have a safe trip coach...I lived in Dallas and Houston for a bit. Everyone kept telling me its a dry heat....its a dry heat...blah blah blah....yeah a freakin oven is a dry heat too, but I wouldn't want to sit my happy ass in one! Anyways besides the heat...I love Texas...can't beat that down home southern hospitality....Dallas was my favorite city...loved the Deep Ellum Club area.

Guest durrtylexx

Coach be safe enjoy your time with your people.It was nice meeting you and your wife at the BBQ.

Guest snipper

Be safe and tell Annette to get a screen name so she can meet up with us while you are gone. We promise not to corrupt her TOO much. ;)

Thanks, I will be keeping a watch to see what is going on. Promises, Promises. ;D

Guest coach

Thanks eveybody! I made it here safely despite being FUCKING HAILED ON IN FUCKING JUNE IN FUCKING FLORIDA!!!!!!!!! I could not believe it, between Jacksonville and Tallahassee at 2pm, freaking sky opens up and hails hard for like 20 minutes.

Anyway, Snipper is Annette. Take care!

Thanks eveybody! I made it here safely despite being FUCKING HAILED ON IN FUCKING JUNE IN FUCKING FLORIDA!!!!!!!!! I could not believe it, between Jacksonville and Tallahassee at 2pm, freaking sky opens up and hails hard for like 20 minutes.

Anyway, Snipper is Annette. Take care!

ugh.....I-10....bless your heart! ;D