Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ok south florida I need the "good stuff"

V. Barbarino

this year, I plan on blowing up my buddies block for july 4th..

last year, I lite his bushes on fire, so i'm back for round 2, this time no fire, but sheer expolsive power!!!

Now I don't want any lame fireworks like sparklers and romand candles. I want the good shit, you know the stuff you need to drive to Brooklyn to buy ;)

I need blockbusters and quarter sticks..

so some of you sketchy mofos like eddy or pod, pm me the directions to the "good stuff" I know you sketch-a-holics know where the good stuff is.

*Saleen351 does not endorse useing illegal fireworks, but it's a god given right as an american to blow shit up! so shut your mouth!!!

Guest LeVeL

dude, you obviously are not skilled in the art of getting the good stuff.. it don't matter where you live, you just need to know the right people.

Fuck that mission, I'll be shopping at Neptune Fireworks and I'll still blow up shit with some home-made bomb that I learned to make when I was at the Alqaeda Boot camp......lol :P

Guest lyrik

Dude your going to have to go South Carolina to buy them, not in Florida.

dude, you obviously are not skilled in the art of getting the good stuff.. it don't matter where you live, you just need to know the right people.

You got that right...we use to buy it off people my dad knew from the local bar... garbage bags full....I am sure there are those people that get them here too. We picked some up like 2 years ago from a buddy that my friend worked with.

Guest trancelator

whoa I didn't know there was a whole underground thing for these things. ???

Yeah, I know someone who gets his fireworks from someone he sees once a year. The guy drives around in a van and just opens it up with tons of shit inside. Last year, he lit this box that had about 80 fireworks. It started out with the usual crap you get in the stores but after about 20 went off... :o. There were sparks coming off trees all the way down the street and everyone on the block came out of their houses. The look on their faces was some of the funniest shit I've ever seen.

Guest durrtylexx

whoa I didn't know there was a whole underground thing for these things. ???

Yeah, I know someone who gets his fireworks from someone he sees once a year. The guy drives around in a van and just opens it up with tons of shit inside. Last year, he lit this box that had about 80 fireworks. It started out with the usual crap you get in the stores but after about 20 went off... :o. There were sparks coming off trees all the way down the street and everyone on the block came out of their houses. The look on their faces was some of the funniest shit I've ever seen.

Well looks like this year I'm gonna have some fun.. ;D

Guest JMT

phantom fireworks are all over the state. they do mail order, but as far as i know the closest one is right off the highway on the way to key largo.