Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CREEK HOTEL POOL PARTY ROLL CALL

240turbo

The creek hotel is the shit after the patio at space. I'll be there for sure. Last week 400 people showed up. most of them space heads. Nice spot to relax after the patio madness. House music, live dj's, food drinks, hotties by the pool ect......sweet, you guys should check it out.

Guest macboy

You guys should go while it's still around. From what I hear, it's going to be torn down in the very near future.

Guest r3nz0

You guys should go while it's still around. From what I hear, it's going to be torn down in the very near future.

23_31_6.gif

Guest lyrik

CCCCRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRACKHEADS!!! ;D ;)

CREEK HEADS!!!!

Actually this place use to be a client of mine...they have some alright looking rooms there all done by different artists.

actually, even if you don't go to space, it's a pretty cool spot to hang out at after 12. it goes on until midnight.Last week one of my buddies rented a room over there. slept and went to nerve right around the corner,lol. and from what i hear the prices are decent.

Guest swirliegirlie

Major is not bad, he has his moments. But I think Nelson Diaz would tear that place to shreds, based on what i've heard him play at NV and Privilege. The man is a talent.

Terry Jasinto was our beloved after-after-after-after (whew) hours deep house DJ in Seattle (habanas) and San Francisco (the end up).....he would be highly bad ass spinning at this party. Ah, the things i've put my poor bod through just to dance to his music.... There is just a certain sound that works best for certain hours of the day, and I've found (through extensive "reasearch") that only a couple of DJs in each city bring it ;) Another favorite of mine is Frank Richards, spinning on the deck of Club Utopia in Vegas Sundays. Tbe space deck DJs are OK, I've never been completely blown away by the outdoor sets. Bruno is the best I've heard in this city.

Anyhow, I need to go check this party out! I haven't heard Nelson, will need to go check him out sometime too!

Major is not bad, he has his moments. But I think Nelson Diaz would tear that place to shreds, based on what i've heard him play at NV and Privilege. The man is a talent.

Terry Jasinto was our beloved after-after-after-after (whew) hours deep house DJ in Seattle (habanas) and San Francisco (the end up).....he would be highly bad ass spinning at this party. Ah, the things i've put my poor bod through just to dance to his music.... There is just a certain sound that works best for certain hours of the day, and I've found (through extensive "reasearch") that only a couple of DJs in each city bring it ;) Another favorite of mine is Frank Richards, spinning on the deck of Club Utopia in Vegas Sundays. Tbe space deck DJs are OK, I've never been completely blown away by the outdoor sets. Bruno is the best I've heard in this city.

Anyhow, I need to go check this party out! I haven't heard Nelson, will need to go check him out sometime too!

welcome, stranger! ;D

Guest skorpiogenik

nelson rawks.....i've been checking out his sets at privilege on sundays. good stuff.