Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My EuroTrash House Guest

Guest guyman1966

Guest guyman1966

So - I'm away all week, but when I arrive home my wife's EuroTrash Swiss friend is over. She arrived unannounced when I was away this week and needed food and shelter. She is a lovely girl who in spite of her background - I like her. It seems she was staying in Costa Rica for a while, but had to leave because of a Visa issue.

Anyway - we are having coffee last night catching up on things and then she goes into the whole "Europe Hates Bush", bla, bla, bla - and tops it off with "9-11" was the US Governments fault.

So - my dilemma was - do I remain a polite host or do I tell her she is EuroTrash and to get the fuck out of my house and country?

(for the record - I remained polite)

if she ain't blowing, then she's going!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps, no foreign slut would ever open her mouth about 3000 of my neighbors dieing and stay over in my house, ever! you got no balls guyman, shame on you.

why don't we blame the people who flew those planes into the buildings...

I watched a show on towers last night, I still get upset and angry. Too bad miami has no idea what it was really like on 911, maybe if they did, they'd learn english and respect this country a little bit more.

Guest Clarisa

Too bad miami has no idea what it was really like on 911, maybe if they did, they'd learn english and respect this country a little bit more.

Whoa :o, just a minute. Just because a large group of people in Miami don't speak fluent English does not mean that they didn't feel sympathy towards the victims in NY. No one in the USA but NY knows what it feels.

Guest LeVeL

Guyman drop the Eurotrash swiss chick in Hialeah.....and we'll take care of your little dilemma for you.

Guest guyman1966

Guyman drop the Eurotrash swiss chick in Hialeah.....and we'll take care of your little dilemma for you.

LOL - her Spanish is outstanding. She would fit right in.

And Saleen - Why would I want to eat a Hamburger when I've already got a great steak?

LOL - her Spanish is outstanding. She would fit right in.

And Saleen - Why would I want to eat a Hamburger when I've already got a great steak?

because eating steak ever night gets boring..

find me a hot chick and I'll show you man tired of fucking her

Guest guyman1966

Guyman I applaud you so much for sticking to your vows

Please don't put words in my mouth... I just said I was not ready to dowgrade to a Burger. But, if someone will put a Lobster out there - there might be a problem. I love Surf and Turf.

LOL

Guest Clarisa

My bad. I'll take it back. Just when I thought there was at least one decent man on earth. :(

Guest shannon_coolj.

ah guyman! i was wondering where you were... but you're back on the boards causing chaos again ;)

as for you and saleen -- maybe your girls are tired of having sex with you every night...did you ever think of that?? :P

Guest guyman1966

My bad. I'll take it back. Just when I thought there was at least one decent man on earth. :(

LOL - A man is only as loyal as his last opportunity (I think Chris Rock said that)

And Pod is right - don't take the board to seriously. When you meet Mrs. Guyman you'll see that it would take a very special Lobster to make me hungry enough to eat.

Guest guyman1966

ah guyman! i was wondering where you were... but you're back on the boards causing chaos again ;)

I was in Atlanta for a few days. And I hope you miss me next week. I'll be in NY, Chi-Town, Clevlend and Detroit. GO MARLINS!

Guest guyman1966

cool...i'm from atlanta.

so...when will we all meet mrs. guyman??

Sorry so late - I'm in Detroit today. Home on Sat.

Mrs. Guyman was at the CoolJunkie spin off at the Bull Dog in Lauderdale... She was also at the Jimmy T Birthday bash at Nerve. Were you at any of these??

We'll be in Lauderdale on Sat night. Anything going on?