Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Two things about the Sopranos last night

1. I feel they purposely attacked the Italians last night in the show. Few caught it, but Chris got into an IROC, which I don't even think they made one that year, but none the less, out of all the cars on the planet they choose an IROC, this is BS!!!

2. The use of Van Morrison though was really killer. Love me some Van Morrison. Even broke out my Moondance CD...

(miami don't know about Van Morrison)

Into the mysticcccccccc

Guest LeVeL

i love IROC 's so much, that I WANT TO BUY AN IROC. i wish someone would provide a link for my to BUY AN IROC.

You guys are too funny..........

please provide me with a 5.7 engine, black IROC link.....

Guest swirlundergrounder

Who freakin cares? The characters of the Soprano's are always making racial slurs about other races..Calling Blacks the 'N' word or Asian's "Chinks" etc....

I'm Asian and I watch this show religiously and don't care when they call Asain characters the names they do. So why should you care if they possibly made an inuendo about Italians driving around in an IROC? Especially if you're Italian waching a popular show about a bunch of Italians.....

I think personally it's a big coincidence, this thing about the IROC where as their other racial slurs they make about other non italian races are not....But I still love the show...Freakin bunch of "Wops" driving around in an IROC.....LMAO

Who freakin cares? The characters of the Soprano's are always making racial slurs about other races..Calling Blacks the 'N' word or Asian's "Chinks" etc....

I'm Asian and I watch this show religiously and don't care when they call Asain characters the names they do. So why should you care if they possibly made an inuendo about Italians driving around in an IROC? Especially if you're Italian waching a popular show about a bunch of Italians.....

I think personally it's a big coincidence, this thing about the IROC where as their other racial slurs they make about other non italian races are not....But I still love the show...Freakin bunch of "Wops" driving around in an IROC.....LMAO

you gotta be Italian to understand... we are better than all, but certain things like the iroc and the hanging dice on the mirror just can't seem to die.

Guest swirlundergrounder

you gotta be Italian to understand... we are better than all, but certain things like the iroc and the hanging dice on the mirror just can't seem to die.

See I equate the IROC with "Knight Rider".....

Guest swirlundergrounder

Anyways about the season finale last night....I would have liked to have seen a war between the Jersey and NY boys....How could Tony kill his cousin like that?

Guest durrtylexx

Anyways about the season finale last night....I would have liked to have seen a war between the Jersey and NY boys....How could Tony kill his cousin like that?

Its business I think Tony did the right thing.Blood is thicker, but he had to set an example.He's the boss and his crew has to play by the rules. 8)

He did it so his cousin wouldn't suffer. If the other family would have got a hold of him to whack him - they would have TORTURED him... and Tony knew this.. so thats why he just went and killed him himself.

Guest swirlundergrounder

He did it so his cousin wouldn't suffer. If the other family would have got a hold of him to whack him - they would have TORTURED him... and Tony knew this.. so thats why he just went and killed him himself.

I think Tony's crew is tougher than Johnny's crew....They should have went over to NYC and wacked them all. Then take over all of NY and get into it with the Chinese and Russian Mafia next season.....But instead Johnnys whle crew is going down anways...They could have made it more bloody..That's just me...I like blood!!!!!!Agrhhhhhh

Knight Rider was a Trans Am not a Camaro, they don't make IROC Trans Ams, but they do race the Trans Am in the IROC series.. go figure.

Stands for: International Race of Champions

As for the Sopranos it was great. How Tony put his boys in place and showed them that being a boss is not easy. IF he had listened to them, this cousin would have been tortured by Phill....