Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ramon

No Sander in the main room.....

who cares...BRUNO is there!!!! ;D

who cares .. Oscar is there!!!! ;D

:lol

Guest usmcr

Is it because I'm going? :P

I didn't even know you were going! lol..no, I have other plans.

plans? what plans? you need to come out with us, and YES the whole crew is heading out to space for kleinenberg 8)

Guest Cosmigonon

aight, Everybody...

Set Times:

Main Room

Bruno 11pm - 2am

Oscar G 2am - close

Terrace

Tony Tone 10 - 5am

Roland 5am - 6am

Sander K 6am - ?

Roland ? - CLOSE

Lounge

Lazardi 10 - 5am

Radamas 5am - CLOSE

Biznation00@msn.com

Yesssssssssssssssss!! i don't enjoy the main room anyway, so it couldn't have been more perfect for me to just have to show up directly to the Terrace, my beloved Terrace... :'(

Guest fairyDust

plans? what plans? you need to come out with us, and YES the whole crew is heading out to space for kleinenberg 8)

awww...can't believe I'm missng out...have fun, and tell Jen I say hi ;)

Guest LeVeL

Not a big Bruno fan.....but lets see.

nobody asked :-X

Sorry sweety....its the truth.Its just me no need to get like but in the future that might change.

Guest biznation00

aight, Everybody...

Set Times:

Main Room

Bruno 11pm - 2am

Oscar G 2am - close

Terrace

Tony Tone 10 - 5am

Roland 5am - 6am

Sander K 6am - ?

Roland ? - CLOSE

Lounge

Lazardi 10 - 5am

Radamas 5am - CLOSE

Biznation00@msn.com

my beloved Terrace... :'(

I feel ya.. my sentiments eggzactly! :'(

Biznation00@msn.com

Guest durrtylexx

No Sander in the main room?? That sucks!! I wanted to hear some dirty prog house in a dark environment.The patio is whatever to me, its happy to up at 11:00am f'd up drugs time.

I don't think I'm going to go. :P I can check out Oscar and Bruno another time. I guess I can't hang anymore.. :P

Guest zero

i guess ill be showing up at 5am ....... there's no way im missing sander's set..... but is this 100% information that he's spinning at 6 am and not 2am?

Guest trancelator

Great set by Sander! He played "Manilla" off the Everybody cd, Robert Smith's "Da Hype" vocal remixed, a remix of "Darkhappy" by Squelch and a remix of U2's "With or Without You." Oscar's main room set was good too. He played EM's "Dancin'", "Rapture" and surprisingly for me,"Don't Stop Til You Get Enough." Nice hangin' with the junkies too. Great morning of music. ;D

Great set by Sander! He played "Manilla" off the Everybody cd, Robert Smith's "Da Hype" vocal remixed, a remix of "Darkhappy" by Squelch and a remix of U2's "With or Without You." Oscar's main room set was good too. He played EM's "Dancin'", "Rapture" and surprisingly for me,"Don't Stop Til You Get Enough." Nice hangin' with the junkies too. Great morning of music. ;D

Great pic of the 3 Amigos in the gallery.

Guest durrtylexx

Pat, Josh, Andrew guys I'm still beat lmao.Dam it was hot as hell!! Anyways Sander f-ing did what I expected, chunks of fat ass grooves with some bad ass vocals, Oscar bro your always on point.I got there at 7:00 left at 11:30.It was a pleasure hanging with you guys!!Pod dude great pic thanks, now I'm a famous lol jk...I can't wait to hang out with the junkies again!! 8)

Guest trancelator

Yeah, we'll do it again soon. Josh, great meeting you. And Pod, thanks a lot for the pic. 8)

Guest Cosmigonon

OMFG!!!!! I'm soooo beat up :P

Finally ran into Pod (Great pic), he definitely lives up to all the hype surrounding him, I think he stayed way past his bedtime curfew (11 am). Nice finally meeting Trancelator, hangin out with Weston. Kleinenberg did trainwreck a couple of times, but who really cares??? After that I hit up the poolside party at the Creek Hotel, nice, very nice, couple of beers, the little children running around. shit, I got home by 1 am, and working right now, this sucks!!! I wish everyday could be just like yesterday!!! 8)

Guest ramon

wow who updated darkhappy? or was it actually dynamics?

jeff bennet on the remix of u2 .. was out on white label last year.

sounds like a wicked set from both of them.