Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Reagan on the $10 bill?

Guest pod

Guest LeVeL

Hey thats a great idea they should put him in the 10 dollar bill but isn't there another President on there.

3reagan.gif

Guest antonio

Yeah..........they should put Reagan on the $10 bill.......and then they should hand out free promo bills to everyone!!

Guest shannon_coolj.

aw come on pod -- i hang out with the same english folk and i still spell with american o's instead of ou's

that's no excuse!! ;)

Guest pod

Oddly enough, if any of you have ever read the novel "Snow Crash", by Neal Stephenson...the world in which the charachters live in has a hideously inflated US currency, and the 1 billion dollar bill has Reagan on it...a common term when purchasing drugs in the novel is to call them Gippers...a hit of Snow Crash costs 1.75 Gippers.

http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/archives/individual/2003_07/001653.php#018459

Guest durrtylexx

Yeah..........they should put Reagan on the $10 bill.......and then they should hand out free promo bills to everyone!!

that would nice ;D

Guest Clarisa

I would like for my $$ bills and mt. rushmore to have the founding fathers of this country. That should not change for somw guy nicknamed "Gipper". For that put Kennedy on a bill and rushmore

Guest demo909

REAGAN HAS ALREADY BEEN HONORED THE BEST WAY A DEAD AMERICAN PRESIDENT CAN.....THE WORLDS BIGGEST AND MOST ADVANCED AIRCRAFT CARRIER IS ALREADY NAMED AFTER HIM AND GETS COMISSIONED JULY 12TH 8)

reagan.jpg

Guest JMT

I would like for my $$ bills and mt. rushmore to have the founding fathers of this country. That should not change for somw guy nicknamed "Gipper". For that put Kennedy on a bill and rushmore

but 2 of the 4 faces arent founding fathers.

Guest Clarisa

but 2 of the 4 faces arent founding fathers.

I refreshed my history knowledge and true only two are though my point was to say that ya can't put Regan in comparison to the other pres in Mt. Rushmore.

G. Washington = 1st pres

A. Lincoln = 16th pres, civil war + union

T. Jefferson = 3rd pres, author of Dec. of Indep.

T. Roosevelt = 26th pres, one of the most powerful US pres

Guest LeVeL

Mount Rushmore is falling apart to add another President to that monument would ruin that rock.