Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DECKJUNKIE EVENT @ MARLIN THURSDAY JUNE 10TH...POSTPONED!

Guest demo909

Guest demo909

SORRY GUYS. THE PARTY HAS BEEN PUT OFF THIS WEEK DO TO SOME BIG NAME SPENDERS RENTING OUT THE SPACE FOR A PRIVATE HIP HOP EVENT.

WE WERE GOING TO HAVE THE PARTY IN THE PENTHOUSE / ROOFTOP BUT THE MARLIN DOESN'T HAVE THE STAFF AVAILIBLE.

I WILL KEEP YOU POSTED ON THE NEW DATE FOR THE EVENT. SORRY FOR THE INCONVIENCE 8)

Guest pod

Well we can rest assured in the comfort that the Marlin will welcome us back with open arms after the ghetto folk do a number on their lobby.

Guest kurtis_p.

That blows, I had people coming down from Orlando & elsewhere. Ahh well, beter luck next time.

Keep me informed.... ???

Guest durrtylexx

The Marlin on Sunday night has some laid back, chilled out Reggae, I love it.As far as hip hop I love the old stuff, can't stand most of the new stuff and dont like the hostile clubs. BTW check out the Kanye West album its da bomb... ;)

Sorry for threadjacking. ::)

Guest snipper

Thats too bad I was really looking forward to it. But I will be there whenever it happens. Keep me posted>>>> :)

Guest demo909

Hey guys I have a meeting with the Marlin today to discuss when the next event will be. They want to work with us and didn't want to back out of our contract for this week, but big money talks and they couldn't let this offer pass them by. Look for us to be having another deckjunkie event at the end of the month :)

Guest endymion

Craig! Since it has been pushed back I will definitely be able to do visuals for the Marlin party. I'm not even in Miami right now so I can't go with you on that planning mission until after the weekend. I'll track you down when I'm back in town this weekend to sort it all out.