Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm not sure if I can handle many more nights like last night...

Guest Idreamofdancing

:-X

im just too disoriented to get into details now, so standby. Last night was fucking ridiculous.

Aryn, thanx for waking me up this morning. iloveyou.

Anytime..I don't know what happened last night either...I tried to meet you out..but that didn't happen...I had 2 vodka sodas at one bar..then a shot of tequila and 2 more vodka sodas..i guess that is a bit much for a 2 hours period...so i went home...passed out immediately..woke up this morning with a wicked, horrendous, someone beating me over the head-type headache...almost puked in the shower....but still didn't put 2 and 2 together...that even though I had plently of sleep...4 strong drinks and a shot of tequila in 2 hours wouldn't make me feel good in the morning...So I got out of the shower attempted to wake you up....but then i got into bed with you, naked and sopping wet...and that wasn't from the shower..hehehhe..seriously folks, I was naked and sopping wet..but wrapped in a towel. I fell back asleep with you for 15mins...tried to wake you up again..and I think you gave me some sort of acknowledging groan. Then I went to Jess's room to wake her up..b/c I knew you weren't moving any time in the near future...and I scared the shit out of her and she popped out of bed with a smile, and said, "Good Morning" and I proceeded to slam the door in her cheerful, not hungover face. Great morning!!!!!!!

im just too disoriented to get into details now, so standby. Last night was fucking ridiculous.

Anytime..I don't know what happened last night either...I tried to meet you out..but that didn't happen...I had 2 vodka sodas at one bar..then a shot of tequila and 2 more vodka sodas..i guess that is a bit much for a 2 hours period...so i went home...passed out immediately..woke up this morning with a wicked, horrendous, someone beating me over the head-type headache...almost puked in the shower....but still didn't put 2 and 2 together...that even though I had plently of sleep...4 strong drinks and a shot of tequila in 2 hours wouldn't make me feel good in the morning...So I got out of the shower attempted to wake you up....but then i got into bed with you, naked and sopping wet...and that wasn't from the shower..hehehhe..seriously folks, I was naked and sopping wet..but wrapped in a towel. I fell back asleep with you for 15mins...tried to wake you up again..and I think you gave me some sort of acknowledging groan. Then I went to Jess's room to wake her up..b/c I knew you weren't moving any time in the near future...and I scared the shit out of her and she popped out of bed with a smile, and said, "Good Morning" and I proceeded to slam the door in her cheerful, not hungover face. Great morning!!!!!!!

you're so funny. that was a great story.

Guest joeygk

OMG - you're story made me sick! I hate drinking so much, we'll I don't hate drinking, I just hate being hugover ---- Tequila shots on a Wed - waz up spring break 87!

Tequila shots = KILL ME. :-X

Being at work hungover just makes the pain that much worse, when all you really want to do is go home take an Ambien and call it a day.

Guest LeVeL

Good Story Aryn......Evan eventhough you seem like you didn't have the best of nights. Your still lucky to have a lovely girl like Aryn naked to the side of you. ;D