Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHERE ARE YOU GUYS GOING TONIGHT?

240turbo

Guest LeVeL

I struck back!

haha, see ? we didnt even notice :D

u suck

ur confusedc man.......this is not a dj competition..your stepping into something right up my alley.....I have fought people all my life. I got a lot of experience

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LeVeL

what, Mortal Kombat on nintendo 64 ? ;D ;D ;D

Alright let me tell you , I was an ex gang member.....I use to take people like you......lunch money. Till this day i got people who still fear me...cause the know the things I have done in the past. I might look friendly but looks are deceiving.

ok Andrew tries to come back, oh no, is that a hammer i see? i knew andrew had a few dirty tricks up his sleeve but this is outrageous!!!!!! he swings the hammer and he misses!!!!!!he misses!!!!! and Levelistic counters with a trance CD to the nuts! and andrew starts running like a little bitch........Level hits him with the Tiesto side of the CD and he's down for the count!!!. 12345678910, And andrew is out!!! Level wins by TKO(trance knockout)!!!!! And we have a new champ!!!

Nerve

You've got nerves, young lady! ;D

You gonna show your face?

You looking for trouble...

I already made plans. I'm going to Chucky Cheese for Happy Hours and Dandy Bear for After hours.

But I will still like to give it to you ;D The gift that is ;)

Nerve

You've got nerves, young lady! ;D

You gonna show your face?

You looking for trouble...

I already made plans. I'm going to Chucky Cheese for Happy Hours and Dandy Bear for After hours.

But I will still like to give it to you ;D The gift that is ;)

I just want to finally meet you in person. Who is the man behind the screen name?! LOL!

Back to original question....I have a bridal shower to go to..somebody shoot me!!..lol.. :P

POW!!!!!!!!!!! POW!!!!!!!!! there ya go, two to the head. poof ya gone!!! Anybody else got bridal showers to attend?...................... hmm, i thought not. LOL :P :P :P

Guest ramon

i'm going to nerve then ... well, that's it

i recommend you check out cafeteria .. clicks bleeps blips and things that go boom!