Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What job do you fockers have?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LeVeL

I do Internet Marketing...for a Voice over Internet Protocol company.....our company recetly got featured on NBC6. And we are growing soon Bellsouth and AT&T will be our competitors....so look out.

Guest LeVeL

I manage a national website in San Juan: it's called Cooljunkie!!

Yeah never heard of it.......do you need someone to market it. ;D

Guest pod

I don't have the temperment for sales or any job that requires normal human interaction. People suck. Machines rule.

During the day I fix people's photos, at night I take 'em.

Guest shannon_coolj.

is not... i can tell you first hand that our organization isn't a scam.

if you want to give to charities you just have to be careful who you give to -- because some are scams

Guest swirlundergrounder

Bartender by day... Disc Jockey by night...Wanna be music producer and graphic designer somewhere in the middle......I'm also a film critic......stunt double...president of own operations...CEO of my own aspiring enterprise....captain of the heart..jack of all trades.....comedian....preacher.....teacher......student....chemist...astronomer....astologer....psychic....psycho.....

philosopher....psychiatrist...philanthropist....daredevil.....villian......lawyer....doctor......zoologist....winer....diner....69er!

Guest swirlundergrounder

I don't have the temperment for sales or any job that requires normal human interaction. People suck. Machines rule.

During the day I fix people's photos, at night I take 'em.

Okay "One Hour Photo"

Guest swirlundergrounder

Nah, he used Agfa equipment and worked with film. I deal with zeroes and ones. Film is archaic.

I was referring to the movie "One Hour Photo" where Robin Williams works at a 1 hour photo and becomes obsessed with a family over a span of several years and collects doubles of their pictures and pretends to be part of their family...

is not... i can tell you first hand that our organization isn't a scam.

if you want to give to charities you just have to be careful who you give to -- because some are scams

non profit doesn't mean they don't earn money, it's a misconception. They do earn money and make "profits" it all depends on the IRS classification.

Guest shannon_coolj.

We are a non-profit for tax purposes. It's true that probably half the money goes to operating expenses, half to the programs we provide.

However, operating expenses include my salary and I'm the one that helps to implement these programs. Without me and the other executives there would be no programs. So really, most of the profit goes to the programs!

:P