Clubplanet Nightlife Community

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF BLUE!!!!!!!!!

For those of us who just didn't find out yesterday that BLUE is a great spot.....let me mention that friday June 25th we will be celebrating with the sounds of DJ peoples the not so easy very respectable fifth year anniversay of BLUE!!! Always trendy, very wild; yet always laid back atmosphere of Blue is a remainder that clubs , lounges and bars are cool, because of the people that work in them and bring the vibe day after day..to Scott Friedlich (owner of Blue, Lost Weekend,Dida, among other spots) thanks for letting me keep dancing on the bar after all these years......to the DJs like Mark Vane, the guys from Deep house movement, Lloyd Alvarez and his infamous velvetcouch parties, Juan Mejia and Fernando, DJ cue and his great repertoire, Dj soulman.......to the original creators of the vibe Elvis, Gabriel and the always cool Mr. louie Lovell........ we have all partied and thank God the pretty and beautiful girls are neverending at BLUE.......is that renewed class of UM girls and models that keeps me interested.....every fall and then all year long.....looking forward for the next 5 years is a given....if you wanna celebrate something this year why not blue's anniversary..... I promise all you need is to be there that night........ they will take care of the rest.

thanks,

Kinny 8)

Guest lyrik

and remember the 26th at STate is marquees wyatt

:)

Don't know if I'll make it out for that...but most likely...doesn't coach promote for state?

THIS FRIDAY BRING YOUR PARTY POPPERS BLUE GLOW STICKS AND EAT BEFORE YOU COME..... I HAVE A FEELING ABOUT THIS NIGHT :o

THIS IS IT BABY WHO IS COMMING?....... COOLJUNKIES GOTTA SUPPORT BLUE IS A SPECIAL EVENT........ 8)

NEVER A COVER OR AN ATTITUDE.............

Guest lyrik

Anyone go to this and how was it?

I headed out to go and got to my friends house to pick him and we were drinking a couple beers and all of a sudden his house started flickering and lights were popping everywhere and a couple even started on fire so we had to pull all the fuses(real fuses...not breaker switches) because his house was built in the 60's....needless to say we had to stay in and make sure his house didn't burn to the ground.

Seth I owe you one...I was really hyped about coming out but damn - shit happens.

Guest web_norah

got my morning report from my friends that went

one word - it was PACKED and the place had quite a few faces from the local industry, as well as performances by Alan T and Grandma Funk.....

next week No Cover will air an episode from this event :)