Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Countdown to Tiesto!!!!

CrzyC1414779017

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im ready gonnaa be a sick nite with the cper, cj's and esp the TA's all comin down from orlando and tampa for the nite

i ask for three tracks

forever today

love comes again

lethal industry

oh and throw in traffic of course for some frenzied manical dancing and smoke filled goodness

Guest LeVeL

ohhhhhh yes.......I am ready, I have been waiting for this for months now. Househeads fear him, Trance lovers admire him, its the one and only Tiesto. Finally after being forced and bombarded by House, its time for some fresh air.

Carisa is Evan coming down with Aryn is it a for sure thing. Evan can you confirm this please.

Guest LeVeL

I know right Evan is too important now to answer PM's :P, it took him one day to answer my PM.

You know something, who the hell is going to open up for Tiesto, I hope its DJ Ton B because if its a house dj opening then its going to suck ass. Its like having a trance dj open up for a house dj.

Guest lyrik

ohhhhhh yes.......I am ready, I have been waiting for this for months now. Househeads fear him, Trance lovers admire him, its the one and only Tiesto. Finally after being forced and bombarded by House, its time for some fresh air.

I love the fear him comment....funny stuff. I could just picture this guy in fight...a hair pulling, eye scratching, limp-wristed slap fest. :P

I am glad you trancers finally have a night to release your built up tension from too much house, but oakie was just here... anyways hope you guys have the hap hap happiest time ;D

Guest Idreamofdancing

I believe they are both coming...but SOMEBODY...ahem.... doesnt seem to respond to PM's lately. ;D

Yes, it is confirmed...Ev and I will be making an special trip for the weekend. I'm super psyched. Our flight gets in at 7pm something...so we will be ready and raring to go.

Guest LeVeL

Kool so Aryn you guys are getting here around 7 pm Friday night. When are you guys planning to go back or is it a weekend thang.

Guest JMT

ha ha! the one and only.

give me "Suburban" at least one friggin time in MIA!

Guest Idreamofdancing

Kool so Aryn you guys are getting here around 7 pm Friday night. When are you guys planning to go back or is it a weekend thang.

Yea our flight gets in around 7:45 and we depart on Sunday at 8pm..so we have entire weekend to devote to music, fun and debachery. ;D I'm not sure where we are staying, if we are getting a hotel or not...i don't know if pays to get a room for friday night...I have to speak it over with Ev.

Guest LeVeL

ha ha! the one and only.

give me "Suburban" at least one friggin time in MIA!

Yo John I agree with you 100%, I still haven't heard Tiesto play Saburban Train or atleast throw a Gouryella song in there somwhere one of the two would be nice. I dont know why these guys dont play classics. PVD throws For an Angel almost everytime he plays a set, I dont know why Tiesto doesn't.

It just sucks....all the househeads must be shaken in their sleep right now...Trance is going to rain supreme once again.

Guest LeVeL

My question is who's opening for Tiesto, I just hope its not a house dj. Because if it is......I'll get there when Tiesto steps up on the decks. If I hear another housebeat I am goin to bum-rush the nearest househead next to me.

Guest LeVeL

<------------------------ HE IS GOD!

Lyrik after being a housereject now you have finally found the light ;D