Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tiesto in Boston...aka...

aka...Tuesday Night Fun...

aka...Twenty oz of Tequila on a Tuesday Night

aka...Not OMFG, but pretty good nonetheless

aka...I wish I was seeing him in Miami on the 18th you jerks

aka...what a good crowd - good job Avalon (even if it's only two hours...screw you Boston)

Just got home. I am still so tired from a psychotic weekend in Vegas, but was "dragged out" by a friend to see Tiesto here in Boston. Gorgeous night, great weather, PACKED house. (who are these people, don't they have jobs? don't I have a conference call tomorrow at 10?) He played a superd 2 hour set, starting off kinda slow, building up to an amazing 1-hour in the middle...he was practically dragged off the stage by the club management with the entire place still there screaming. I don't think I've ever seen a cooler crowd of people (no meaties with their shirts off) at a show since Ibiza. There were a few songs I have never even heard before which had the whole place bouncing, and then some of the favorites which were also great. All in all it was wicked awesome. I will sleep happy tonight...

Anyway, thought I would share. Have fun in Miami folks...this guy was on...

aka...Tuesday Night Fun...

aka...Twenty oz of Tequila on a Tuesday Night

aka...Not OMFG, but pretty good nonetheless

aka...I wish I was seeing him in Miami on the 18th you jerks

aka...what a good crowd - good job Avalon (even if it's only two hours...screw you Boston)

Just got home. I am still so tired from a psychotic weekend in Vegas, but was "dragged out" by a friend to see Tiesto here in Boston. Gorgeous night, great weather, PACKED house. (who are these people, don't they have jobs? don't I have a conference call tomorrow at 10?) He played a superd 2 hour set, starting off kinda slow, building up to an amazing 1-hour in the middle...he was practically dragged off the stage by the club management with the entire place still there screaming. I don't think I've ever seen a cooler crowd of people (no meaties with their shirts off) at a show since Ibiza. There were a few songs I have never even heard before which had the whole place bouncing, and then some of the favorites which were also great. All in all it was wicked awesome. I will sleep happy tonight...

Anyway, thought I would share. Have fun in Miami folks...this guy was on...

Nice Tim! I was wondering why I had a missed call from you at 2am this morning.

this is goood news...after the terrible reports from nyc, i was concerned that he'd be sucking this time around.

;D