Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bon for Voyage

Guest LeVeL

Guest LeVeL

Hope Evan and Aryn are recuperating from the crazy weekend we had here in Miami. Nothing but good times were spent with you guys....Love You :-*

We truly showed who are the real cooljunkies!

Guest LeVeL

Idreamofdancing can fockin dance like theres no tomorrow!!!

You probably are talking about the Aryn Dance, she can certainly tear it up.

thanx Luis- I've posted my reviews, etc on the miami board-- thanx for the shout here :P

indeed, aryn in NON-Stop. She is the greatest roommate ever, and I love how everyone goes so nuts over her wherever we go. Someone at Creek Hotel said to her, "So, what's it like being every guy's dream?"

She definitely had the best real tits in miami beach this weekend! :o I saw every one of you boys locked onto them.

hehe. ;):P

Guest LeVeL

thanx Luis- I've posted my reviews, etc on the miami board-- thanx for the shout here :P

indeed, aryn in NON-Stop. She is the greatest roommate ever, and I love how everyone goes so nuts over her wherever we go. Someone at Creek Hotel said to her, "So, what's it like being every guy's dream?"

She definitely had the best real tits in miami beach this weekend! :o I saw every one of you boys locked onto them.

hehe. ;):P

You know, I never told Aryn....that I was looking at her breasts. But I definetely told her yesterday in the Creek Hotel that she has everyone staring at them. And all she would do was smile, what a tease.....she was doing it intentionally. Just imagine if Uncle Roy had heart problems......we would of had to call the ambulance. ;D