Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ignite Thursdays @ Lush 6/24/04!!

Guest Skytraveler

Guest AlanS

heading to ny today, won't be able to make it, but i'll be there again soon ;D

Hopefully we can make this little a place a regular CJ/CP Thursday thing...wait till you see what is coming up in August too! Something that I have wanted to do for along time and have kicked the idea around but never set anything down...well now its a go. Stay tuned for word from skytraveler ;)

What? what? WHAT??? Come on the anticipation is killing me, just say it! ;D ;D ;D

Oh this one is going to be good....I have been talking with a certain somebody about doing a little "vs" session for a while now...we have both said we wanted to do it, but we never got around to it. So now we finally decided to get this thing done and see what happens....I have never played with this person before..BUT...he is very well liked and is one the best locals around...wait and see...I still haven't heard back from Skytaveler...but everything should be a go. ;D

GOTCHA!!! And I know EXACTLY who you are talking about...that will be a dope night for sure!!!

Guest lyrik

heading to ny today, won't be able to make it, but i'll be there again soon ;D

Hopefully we can make this little a place a regular CJ/CP Thursday thing...wait till you see what is coming up in August too! Something that I have wanted to do for along time and have kicked the idea around but never set anything down...well now its a go. Stay tuned for word from skytraveler ;)

What? what? WHAT??? Come on the anticipation is killing me, just say it! ;D ;D ;D

Oh this one is going to be good....I have been talking with a certain somebody about doing a little "vs" session for a while now...we have both said we wanted to do it, but we never got around to it. So now we finally decided to get this thing done and see what happens....I have never played with this person before..BUT...he is very well liked and is one the best locals around...wait and see...I still haven't heard back from Skytaveler...but everything should be a go. ;D

GOTCHA!!! And I know EXACTLY who you are talking about...that will be a dope night for sure!!!

Werd ;)

Guest lyrik

I'll give you a hint....he was there last Thursday when I played Lush and I am still waiting on the damn pizza!

Guest Skytraveler

Absolute PROPS to MEKKA and his crew HOLY @#%$ if anyone hears about Mekka spinning anywhere YOU've got to check him out.

The night started off a little slow in the beginning but about 25-30 heads came by around midnight to check out Mekka! This number dwindled down to about 12 to 15 peeps that stayed til the end! And wow he threw down one of the best if not the best set I've heard of Prog House in a long ass time!

He rocked it so good that we shut the doors and kept going til 2:45AM!!! the people were really diggin the sounds as he went through his set. he even dropped some classics OH MAN that was the shit and the later it got the deeper and proggier it got Damn!!

What a night. Thanx to Resinated Plates right on time. Mekka is definitely invited back to throw down at any time!!

NOW get ready for DANA next week!!

Peace,

• 4 weeks later...
Guest vaughan

How was this night! I know this is an old thread, but didn't realize who was spinning)

Alan is the man and we had Aaron Roberts play for LUST last year and he's a kick-ass dj and WICKED cool cat too! How as Aaron???

Guest AlanS

How was this night! I know this is an old thread, but didn't realize who was spinning)

Alan is the man and we had Aaron Roberts play for LUST last year and he's a kick-ass dj and WICKED cool cat too! How as Aaron???

Aaron and I are spinning Lush on Aug 5th Vdizzle ;)

Guest Skytraveler

July 22nd MJ 12, Dave Kerns & Soozin for Soozin's Bday Party!!!

July 29th: James Stratus(pulseradio.net) & Jason Dunne

Aug 5th Aaron Roberts & Alan Stenback

Aug 12th Riot Gear & the return of Soozin

Aug 19th Lyrik & Special Guest!!

more to be Announced!

Guest Skytraveler

Here are some pics from last Thursday (the 15th)

DSC02302.JPG

John aka MJ 12 & Andrew Chibale in the booth

DSC02306.JPG

Ahh shit there's Carisa's twin the celebrity!

DSC02305.JPG

Alan, Andrew & Deigo

Thank you everyone for coming out last Thursday!!

peace,

Aaron and I are spinning Lush on Aug 5th Vdizzle ;)

And its my bday that day so you better show up Vaughny baby! ;)

Guest Skytraveler

No problem girl!! I am assuming you're showin up on the 5th and since it's your BDay I'll take care of ya!!

Guest Skytraveler

No problem girl!! I am assuming you're showin up on the 5th and since it's your BDay I'll take care of ya!!

LOL heheee well ya know what I'm talking about :) plus I'll get ya a shot a patron as well

hheheehehe

Peace,

Ahem...could you please define "take care of ya". LOL! Yes, I will be there.