Creek Hotel

Guest LeVeL

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cosmigonon

sundays at never always been good...

Always looking forward to the Creek on Sundays...usually there with Rick.

lata

with Rick? who are you? ???

I was gonna write the exact same thing...

I TOLD YOU SOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Guys, I don't go out that much anymore, and I may not be a trainspotter, but I know a good party when I see it. Guys, I told you about sundays@nerve a long time ago, and I see that a couple of you are beginning to see what a good party is, and I also told you about the creek hotel party; I told you: " forget Nikki Beach, go to the creek hotel 8)!" yeah, but nobody listens... :P

But now you've learned your lesson and maybe you will pay attention next time I give you a tip a bout a party. ;D

BTW, :'( I'm crying cause it seems everybody went but me :'(, and I wanted to meet Aryn and Ev..., but I was celebrating father's day with Evelyn's family, so we couldn't make it.

YES, you did tell us so, this is why i went ;)

sorry we missed you as well, though we will surely be back sooner than later. next time we will coordinate better.

Guest Cosmigonon

Guys, I don't go out that much anymore, and I may not be a trainspotter, but I know a good party when I see it. Guys, I told you about sundays@nerve a long time ago, and I see that a couple of you are beginning to see what a good party is, and I also told you about the creek hotel party; I told you: " forget Nikki Beach, go to the creek hotel 8)!" yeah, but nobody listens... :P

But now you've learned your lesson and maybe you will pay attention next time I give you a tip a bout a party. ;D

BTW, :'( I'm crying cause it seems everybody went but me :'(, and I wanted to meet Aryn and Ev..., but I was celebrating father's day with Evelyn's family, so we couldn't make it.

sorry we missed you as well, though we will surely be back sooner than later. next time we will coordinate better.

;D ;D ;D

;D ;D ;D

about your sig there. I notice you have "Yes"-- I love yes too! Their Talk album still gives me amazing feelings when I listen to it. UBER-uplifting shit, man. I can hear it in my mind right now.

Also, it says "esperando nacer." That's unacceptable. every day should be a renacimiento! You're living in Miami, man-- eat it up, and move to nYC next, you wont espera nacer here... 8)

Guest Star24

I've been trying to tell people on the boards for the longest time. that place is the shit. The pool ,the music ect.. the the um....Vip....lol.. we had a great time. Yesterday was not a big turnout because of Father's day i guess. But it was still cool nevertheless. i believe 2 weeks ago they had about 400 people. Looking foward to next week.

HEY WHERE IS THIS PLACE AT I WANT TO CHECK THIS PLACE OUT.... I NEED SOMETHING NEW

Its not the nicest place but its a GREAT party and the pool is in much better condition that what I HEARD it was in.

might be a great party...but i have seen places in the New Dehli's Red Light District with better "ambiance"...lol...how late into the night do they go?

Guest guyman1966

Its not the nicest place but its a GREAT party and the pool is in much better condition that what I HEARD it was in.

might be a great party...but i have seen places in the New Dehli's Red Light District with better "ambiance"...lol...how late into the night do they go?

Is this place a crack hotel?

goes till baout 11pm then people shower & change & head on over to nerve

Guest durrtylexx

goes till baout 11pm then people shower & change & head on over to nerve

I have to check out this place out, cosmo & Turbo swear on it.I doubt I'll go after Space.I'll go in the later afternoon and then Nikky's... 8)

If anyone is down for Sunday let me know...PM ME.

Guest Cosmigonon

;D ;D ;D

about your sig there. I notice you have "Yes"-- I love yes too! Their Talk album still gives me amazing feelings when I listen to it. UBER-uplifting shit, man. I can hear it in my mind right now.

Also, it says "esperando nacer." That's unacceptable. every day should be a renacimiento! You're living in Miami, man-- eat it up, and move to nYC next, you wont espera nacer here... 8)

Ev, I'm a Yesjunkie, but mostly their seventies stuff 8).

Regarding the "esperando nacer" phrase, it's just the title of a song I like a lot. It's just that the phrase waiting to be born sounds so poetic, I just had tu use it somewhere, but thanks for the invitation anyway ;)

Guest Cosmigonon

The Creek Hotel sure looks like a bad motel from the fifties, but the feeling it has is undeniable. If you don't like the Hotel, then we don't need you there ;D

The Creek Hotel sure looks like a bad motel from the fifties, but the feeling it has is undeniable. If you don't like the Hotel, then we don't need you there

its not even a hotel, its more like a hostel...and it IS a dump...i have woken up in crack dens with nicer amenities... :P

Guest LeVeL

The Creek Hotel sure looks like a bad motel from the fifties, but the feeling it has is undeniable. If you don't like the Hotel, then we don't need you there

its not even a hotel, its more like a hostel...and it IS a dump...i have woken up in crack dens with nicer amenities... :P

its not really about the Hotel though, its more about the people and the vibe that comes out of the place. Stop being a hater and dont even go then......lol

Guest Star24

The Creek Hotel sure looks like a bad motel from the fifties, but the feeling it has is undeniable. If you don't like the Hotel, then we don't need you there ;D

Hey can u please tell me where in miami or ft. lauderdale is this hotel. I want to check it out.