Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Garfield at Mia mini review

V. Barbarino

I couldn't stay late tonight, but Mia was pretty fing good. The chicks were out full force, food was da bomb, packed, and I must give it up for my man Garfield.

Sure I hated the music for the little I heard, but dude, the guy lite the dj booth on fire!! :o He's just a crazy nut that is just having fun and understands it's a show. I wish modern jocks would put forth the effort of Garfield. Hey Garfield is this your big comeback? Sorta of the Steven Sagall of trance?

I had a really good night. I may even go see edgar v next week.

Good seeing the cjers out and the big man edgar v (who doesn't hate classics unlike og)

Guest ramon

a good reason to go to hollywood tonight. I even heard some Prodigy :)

VOODOO PEOPLE .. :)

nice to see laura , dui , jackie , johnny and serge and that focker nick.

FOOD WAS OFF THE MEAT RACK *literally* .. dead cow good.

The girls as Nick said were slamming .. more than usual tonight. It was nice to see girls dancing to drums and stuff upstairs .. it was packed and it was mostly girls.

OMG... the Skirt Steak at MIA's is the bombbbbbb....

Nice n' rare, just how I like it...

Anyways it was awesome to be out with Ramon (loooved the Detroit stories/pics!), Nick, Tina, Craig, and Jackie... fun stuff... the Rameriez brothers upstairs were tiiiiiighttttt.... I totally dug their sound and style - perfect imo.

Garfield is just plain nutty and that what makes his set fun.... Welcome back beyyotch... you should come out of retirement every few months though, not once a year!!!!

Overall, the night was awesome... Mia's has it packed with a good mix of hot chicks and guys.... The entire dancefloor upstairs was packed when I left at 12:30 or whenever i left (shit I don't recall.. lol).....

Thanks again to the owner, JOE, for the hook-up on the meal.... it was fantastic and we all appreciate your generosity...

Good seein' EV in the hizzzzouse ;D

Guest ddg

it was a great night.......i have never seen the upstairs that busy and it could only be bc johnny rocks....great tunes both upstairs and downstairs...the booth on fire was crazy.....good seeing edgar hanging out and other cjers....till next week...

Guest r3nz0

oh i almost forgot....

when i got home last night (at like 2:30) i saw two people doing it in my pool. it was very erotic. ;D

Yep, I recorded some of it! 1_4_116.gif

:P ;D

Wow, what a great night. I have to say that was the best night there hands down as far as energy and fun. I have never seen the upstairs rock like that ALL night long. Yeah it gets packed but this monday was insane.

Great fun eating with Laura, Nick, DUI, Tina and Ramon. Good seeing you out again Diego!

I really can't wait to have Johnny and Serge back again, if they agree to that is. *lol*

EDGAR V NEXT MONDAY!! And upstairs is the other 2/3 of Southside will be tearing it up. Hope to see you guys there before SASHA......I know ill be there too!

description?

5'5 cute brunette

wearing a jean skirt and I think a purple-ish top.

hair just past her shoulders

working the door (i think)

Im pretty sure thats Joes sister, I think her name is Barbara.