Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's happenning at COOLJUNKIE NEW YORK????

Guest antonio

Guest nickjunkie

We just signed a new promoter / manager for NYC who'll be helping us to build the site in the city, as well as review events and keep the listings fresh.

With that and the new venue and listings layout getting introduced soon the site will be looking sparkly within a few weeks... 8)

Guest Idreamofdancing

............I dream of dancing with you someday baby!!!! ;)

awwwwhhhhh...definitely, any time.

Guest antonio

tranquilo. she's all mine on the dancefloor. i only share her with level.

;) and you antonio

;) ;D

Guest antonio

awwwwhhhhh...definitely, any time.

I was in NYC two weeks ago............to bad we didn't have the chance to dance for a while

Guest ne1469

Nice to see that a little insult finally awakens the people on this site. But unfortunately the lame joke was taken seriously at my own fault I suppose. However, sayin that all the cool parties that I'm not invited to seemed a bit immature for my taste...So whatever party you do go, I really hope I'm not invited. Besides...why be picky...supposedly this site is open to all types of venues and happenings in NYC no?..why claim to be so high and mighty**GROSS**...what about us regular nerdy people? We deserve to dance too

Anyway...from the way I see it, I see the same names reply over and over, and your goal should be to get new members instead of turning them away...which you have...good luck on your NOT - So - CoolJunk

Have a nice day. :-*

Guest ne1469

Oh..and yes...I am I nerd...Quite proud of it as well...I'm the kid you WISH you could've cheated off of. Nerds are better than pretentious pricks that are as smart as a sack of rocks.

Guest LeVeL

Nice to see that a little insult finally awakens the people on this site. But unfortunately the lame joke was taken seriously at my own fault I suppose. However, sayin that all the cool parties that I'm not invited to seemed a bit immature for my taste...So whatever party you do go, I really hope I'm not invited. Besides...why be picky...supposed this site is open to all types of venues and happenings in NYC no?..why claim to be so high and might...what about us regular people?

Anyway...from the way I see it, I see the same names reply over and over, and your goal should be to get new members instead of turning them away...which you have...good luck on your NOT - So - CoolJunk

Dam sweety why so cold......? Its only a messageboard.

Guest joeygk
what about us regular nerdy people? We deserve to dance too

Actually no; no you don't. Now go back under your bridge and wait for the Billy goats.

Guest ne1469
what about us regular nerdy people? We deserve to dance too

Actually no; no you don't. Now go back under your bridge and wait for the Billy goats.

HA HA...thats pretty funny...thanks for entertaining me while I'm bored at work. I needed a good chuckle

Nice to see that a little insult finally awakens the people on this site. But unfortunately the lame joke was taken seriously at my own fault I suppose. However, sayin that all the cool parties that I'm not invited to seemed a bit immature for my taste...So whatever party you do go, I really hope I'm not invited. Besides...why be picky...supposedly this site is open to all types of venues and happenings in NYC no?..why claim to be so high and mighty**GROSS**...what about us regular nerdy people? We deserve to dance too

yes you deserve to dance!

just not with us.

:-*

Guest ne1469

As hot as a billy goat waiting for Billy Bob on another one of those drunken nights.

No I'm not hot...I'm a nerd. Lamda Lamda Lamda!!

As hot as a billy goat waiting for Billy Bob on another one of those drunken nights.

hey..............i know what your screenname means! ;)

any one for a 69?

yes, it was very clever. I had to ask someone smart to decipher it.

Guest antonio

hey..............i know what your screenname means! ;)

any one for a 69?

yes, it was very clever. I had to ask someone smart to decipher it.

:o:o:o:o:o :-X

Guest Idreamofdancing

yes you deserve to dance!

just not with us.

:-*

OH EVAN...THIS IS BY FAR THE FUNNIEST POST EVER!!!!!! I'M REALLY DYING....I LOVE YOU.