Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn saleen

fliptoniaaa

july i'll be there...

there is a war in SSH right now.. But what most don't know, is it's all owned by the same guy (mofia ;))...

except a few places like the green room and merge and of course where og is playing surf club, where that place is mobbed up too.

I plan on a july assulat on the sawmill then xs then tempts then surf!!!!!!!!!!!!

I even may go old school and beat up ricers at white castle at 5am.

shots happen

napkins get thrown

and miami sucks!

temptsbanner.gif

btw, this party looks hot too:

6Surf%20Luau%20Lust%20F%20copy[2].jpeg

Guest LeVeL

july i'll be there...

there is a war in SSH right now.. But what most don't know, is it's all owned by the same guy (mofia ;))...

except a few places like the green room and merge and of course where og is playing surf club, where that place is mobbed up too.

I plan on a july assulat on the sawmill then xs then tempts then surf!!!!!!!!!!!!

I even may go old school and beat up ricers at white castle at 5am.

shots happen

napkins get thrown

and miami sucks!

temptsbanner.gif

btw, this party looks hot too:

6Surf%20Luau%20Lust%20F%20copy[2].jpeg

You forgot the guido fist pump.....lol

:o

as long as they stay at the shore.......

it's clear you are upset that the guidos don't hit on you.. you are the ungly girl at the dance that sits in the corner, and turns out to be a dyke after you gave up with any man hitting on you. I will be happy to send you money to get laid...

Guest web_norah

it's clear you are upset that the guidos don't hit on you.. you are the ungly girl at the dance that sits in the corner, and turns out to be a dyke after you gave up with any man hitting on you. I will be happy to send you money to get laid...

LOL this is the best joke, i cant stop laughing!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh yeah, i want the waxed eyebrow, Kangol wearers, juiced up dudes to hit on me............please! just tell your bridge and tunnel little bros to stay there, they mess up NYC clubbing by overdosing too often.

LOL this is the best joke, i cant stop laughing!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh yeah, i want the waxed eyebrow, Kangol wearers, juiced up dudes to hit on me............please! just tell your bridge and tunnel little bros to stay there, they mess up NYC clubbing by overdosing too often.

you simply can't get laid, which is exactly what you need. how about one of those sex machines? close your eyes, and you may think a real man is fucking you.. it's your only option at this point. or go walk jermone ave for a few hours, i'm sure some rican will pick you up

Guest web_norah

oh man i am dying.......of laughter

this is coming from someone who had *supposedly* 7 brazilian chicks and then they started speaking portuguese ;D in your face....some great host you must be ::) -they were probably bashing your stunning guido looks... :-X

Guest endymion

Do I need to separate you two? Play nice okay? I know that you two have an ongoing thing for picking on each other but seriously, knock it off. Way out of hand here.

Guest web_norah

Is this true, you haven't gotten laid,So how long has it really been Norah?

btw sorry but if i was any of you, i wouldnt dare ask any personal questions....now onto

exhibit A

Pictures%20084.jpeg

Guest LeVeL

Is this true, you haven't gotten laid,So how long has it really been Norah?

btw sorry but if i was any of you, i wouldnt dare ask any personal questions....now onto

exhibit A

Pictures%20084.jpeg

LOL........it looks like you enjoying Exhibit A.....Norah. Your making the guidos look good on those picture now back to an extreme close up of their eye brawls ;D

DSCN3633.jpeg

Guest ddg

Nah, but he made it sound like his eyes were fighting. LOL!

thats the funniest thing you've ever written.....

im laughing my ass off...seriously..... ;D ;D ;D ;D