Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HELP!WHAT 2 DO SATURDAY IN FT LAUDERDALE........

Guest vanbuurenfan

Guest vanbuurenfan

I DONT MAKE MY WAY TO FT LAUDERDALE TOOOO MUCH SO ANY HELP FOR WHAT 2DO UP THERE THIS SATURDAY WOULD BE APPRECIATED. CLUBS?FOOD? THE WORKS.THANKS! ;D

all the bars/clubs there are fun. and you can drink in the streets, can't beat that. eat at the mexican place there, top-notch. san loco, it's called. just get really drunk and roam around, there's no cover charges except at voodoo. you'll have a good time.

Guest vanbuurenfan

all the bars/clubs there are fun. and you can drink in the streets, can't beat that. eat at the mexican place there, top-notch. san loco, it's called. just get really drunk and roam around, there's no cover charges except at voodoo. you'll have a good time.

CAN U BE A BIT MORE SPECIFIC, LIKE NAMES OF CLUBS.ETC. WHATS THE BEST AREA LAS OLAS?.THANKS.

Guest JMT

CAN U BE A BIT MORE SPECIFIC, LIKE NAMES OF CLUBS.ETC. WHATS THE BEST AREA LAS OLAS?.THANKS.

riverfront. just wander around and have a good time. its not that big an area.

Guest durrtylexx

Voodo always packed on Saturday & Friday nights

Max's 3 for 1 drink special can't beat that!

Capones free to get in... :P

Rush Street if you wanna pick up easy girls lol...

Guest guyman1966

A good plan is to start off with a few drinks at SideBar or

Tarpen Bend. Tarpen has a good cover band that is a lot of fun. You can also walk over to River Walk and check out Max's and Martini Bar. Both are good to hang for a bit.

Now here come the options... Karma or Vodoo. I like Karma. Its a small lounge, good house (when the EuroTrash House DJ is not around). Vodoo is a fun place also - but its a real club and a bit more mainstream.

I usually do the Tarpen Bend>Martini Bar>Karma> (SOmetimes Vodoo)

Well it depends what you want... If you're into bar-hopping and live bands - then you gotta swing down himershee street (by Los Olas) - the downtown part on the west side of the tracks... Hit up Tarpen Bend, Fat Cats, Capones, Tavern 213 and Dicey Rileys for LIVE bands...

If you want housey music - then I suggest Karma Lounge.. if you want a nightclub feel - then Voodoo.

If you want a mix of Hip-hop and dance music, then RUSH Street... Voodoo also has a hip-hop area (all though the dj sucks).

Suggest starting out with a drink at Sidebar as guyman said. Go upstairs and get a drink then step out on the patio up there to people watch... you can walk around with drinks in hand in downtown Laudy, that is why it rocks!!

Have fun.. party hard... -

Guest demo909

I DONT MAKE MY WAY TO FT LAUDERDALE TOOOO MUCH SO ANY HELP FOR WHAT 2DO UP THERE THIS SATURDAY WOULD BE APPRECIATED. CLUBS?FOOD? THE WORKS.THANKS! ;D

This is what you need to do if you are stuck in 954 on saturday ;D

remember_kids.jpg

Guest trancelator

Ft Lauderdale is not the greatest in the world but c'mon, it's not horrible either. I guess there are some people that don't like it but I always have a blast there. If you want lounges, live music and good restaurants, you can go to Las Olas.

Do as the others suggested and go to Riverfront. Max's (for 3 for 1), Tarpon Bend, Rush Street and Voodoo are solid choices.

Guest durrtylexx

I have said bad things about riverfront all the time.The place is a big bar.Its all good, there are bunch of hotties and unbelivable drink specials.Its no South Beach but I can go there, get wasted and hook up cheaper and easier than South Beach.... 8)

Dont go into Voodoo, reminds me of jersey, nothing but gargabe in front and guidos in the place, no place to hang out!!!

Guest trancelator

Dont go into Voodoo, reminds me of jersey, nothing but gargabe in front and guidos in the place, no place to hang out!!!

You say that only cuz they took that whistle away. You were so pissed, it was hilarious!

Guest JMT

You say that only cuz they took that whistle away. You were so pissed, it was hilarious!

one more reason to like voodoo, no whistles.

Guest JMT

if you cant have a good time with friends at Riverfront, then look in the mirror because you are the problem. its a huge boozefest. the worst part is that its sometimes too packed on big weekends.

No tranceaorgy, cause Natalia wouldnt blow me that night, plus everyone was ready to get in a fight, too many guido meat heads there!!!

Guest tekkiller

Ft. Lauderdale is all good. Las olas is a an older crowd, like late 30's - 50's. riverfront is a lot of hip hop and rap. Voodoo is hit or miss with the people inside or music. In general the river front area in fun with a good group of friends. riverfront also extends outside the "official riverfront" -> go to the otherside of the train tracks.

Guest trancelator

No tranceaorgy, cause Natalia wouldnt blow me that night, plus everyone was ready to get in a fight, too many guido meat heads there!!!

Nope, you were being a bitch. :P

Guest Star24

HEY I THINK VOOODOO LOUNGE IS GREAT I HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PLACE THAT I MIGHT BE GOING TO CHECK THIS OUT ON SAT... BUT I ONLY WENT TO FT. LAUDERDALE ONES. BUT LETS SEE MAYBE WE CAN HAVE A GOOD TIME.