Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So i'm checking out the hooker ads

like I always do, just for kicks at work.

and i came across this one...

Email this ad to a friend | Report this Ad

2 beautiful blonde sisters. looking 4 financial help. just moved...

posted: June 22, 2004, 04:50 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 Beautiful blonde sisters. Looking 4 financial help. Just moved here from St. Pete we're 18 & 27 and broke. If you can be our night in shin ing armor we'll make you feel like King of the Universe! Our cell# 727-967- 3283 10am-9pm only please! Mandy & Kelly

Guest durrtylexx

I'll take sloppy seconds :P

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;D your allright ;D

Guest guyman1966

Saleen - I called and set us up for a double date on Friday. Please don't tell Mrs. Guyman.

dont worry...she'll be busy with me...

ps

TAKE PICTURES!!! (of the girls not ur wrinkly old ass!!) :P

Look Matas - of all the guys I know - you are the one who should know that I have a very nice and firm ass. In fact, Mrs. Guyman asked me "why does he keep touching you?" I explained its a Cuban custom and she's buying that for now. But please be more descret in the future.

Look Matas - of all the guys I know - you are the one who should know that I have a very nice and firm ass. In fact, Mrs. Guyman asked me "why does he keep touching you?" I explained its a Cuban custom and she's buying that for now. But please be more descret in the future.

btw...Meli says to please give her back her jean skirt...i told ya the day of the Marlin Game it wouldnt fit ::)

Guest guyman1966

btw...Meli says to please give her back her jean skirt...i told ya the day of the Marlin Game it wouldnt fit ::)

I really need to send this back to her... but everytime I start out to put it in the mail... I just start sniffing it and I can't let it go. Does she have any underwear she'll trade for them?

I really need to send this back to her... but everytime I start out to put it in the mail... I just start sniffing it and I can't let it go. Does she have any underwear she'll trade for them?

nope..but she DOES have dirty gym socks that she might trade...if ur lucky i can get u some use panty liners too...

LOL ... I always wondered why matas wanted to be so close to you guyman...

Now I know............. and knowing half the battle...... ;D

Guest guyman1966

LOL ... I always wondered why matas wanted to be so close to you guyman...

Now I know............. and knowing half the battle...... ;D

DOn't worry Lola - YOur still my number one side thing!