Clubplanet Nightlife Community

For all you French haters...

Guest Cosmigonon

Guest endymion

Have you faced gas at 98mph? I have and few would even have the balls to stand in the box.

Have you ever stood your ground in a goal box and faced an opposing forward lining up his shot? I wouldn't recommend it since you would be too big and slow to get your face out of the way.

how you people watch soccer is beyond me. it's like watching paint dry...

hey but that david beckam kick was funny to watch on sports center, the only time soccer gets mentioned.

this is the only country where football isnt popular -or soccer as people call it here.

oh and it is THE major sport in Italy and rest of Europe, South America and Africa....... but how would you know, you havent ever been to Italy ???

i cant believe this but im actually gonna agree with you ;)

Guest JMT

lack of athletic ability???? :o :o :o :o

those guys are in just good as shape as other pro players in other sports.....imo baseball is the most unathletic sport....in a three hour game one person gets about 20 minutes of actually doing something..riding the pine for 30 mins then running out to the field isnt working out....but most of the guys are in great shape....you never see out of shape soccer players...never.........btw...hockey is the most athletic sport....imo....

hey saleen....what team did you play for in jersey...i played for union.....we were pretty good...rahway express were the team to beat in the day though... :P

hitting a baseball is the hardest thing to do in all of sports. Even the best player fails 7 out of 10 at bats.

Have you faced gas at 98mph? I have and few would even have the balls to stand in the box.

i agree, but its more skill then strength. babe ruth wasnt exactly mr olympia.

Guest guyman1966

he and guyman just do it to get a rise out of people...it's no big deal.

Please don't drag me into this thread. I like Soccer and played in H.S. and college. Saleen is just upset that he lost his hair after to many headers.

Have you ever stood your ground in a goal box and faced an opposing forward lining up his shot? I wouldn't recommend it since you would be too big and slow to get your face out of the way.

too big and slow? lol..

anyways, like I said, I played for over 14 years. Soccer sucks, plain and simple. But until every soccer fan straps on a helmet and plays football, then they can talk. 99% of americans won't last one play in the NFL, unlike soccer, where you can throw joe schmo out there and few would even notice for 20 minutes.

Guest ddg

lack of athletic ability???? :o :o :o :o

those guys are in just good as shape as other pro players in other sports.....imo baseball is the most unathletic sport....in a three hour game one person gets about 20 minutes of actually doing something..riding the pine for 30 mins then running out to the field isnt working out....but most of the guys are in great shape....you never see out of shape soccer players...never.........btw...hockey is the most athletic sport....imo....

hey saleen....what team did you play for in jersey...i played for union.....we were pretty good...rahway express were the team to beat in the day though... :P

hitting a baseball is the hardest thing to do in all of sports. Even the best player fails 7 out of 10 at bats.

i agree saleen...that requires mad skill...but thats it....compare the actual time that baseball players are doing something..compared to soccer, hockey, football....its a joke....

try hitting a tennis ball thats going at you 130......not as hard as hitting a baseball...but pretty damn hard.....but then you gets to run around for hours.....not in baseball...

Guest endymion

Saleen, your is-it-a-real-sport scale seems to depend mostly on how badly the players can get hurt.

You think that boxing is a sport but wrestling is not by any chance?

Guest tekkiller

soccer is a full contact sport. with only shin guards. i have been hit with plenty of elbows and have seen people taken off in strecthers with broken bones, games that I have played in.

everybody say "awww!" (note sarcasim) for france they lost to upstart underdog greece, and hit em again when lance wins the tour, again...

Guest Cosmigonon

too big and slow? lol..

anyways, like I said, I played for over 14 years. Soccer sucks, plain and simple. But until every soccer fan straps on a helmet and plays football, then they can talk. 99% of americans won't last one play in the NFL, unlike soccer, where you can throw joe schmo out there and few would even notice for 20 minutes.

You're just laughable. Take any of those fatsos in the NFL and try to make them run for 90 minutes or more without any replacements, and then we'll talk...

Guest Cosmigonon

Saleen is a moron, can't you tell. Why do you bother replying to his garbage. "Talkin' loud and ain't sayin' nothin" is the best way to describe him.

You're right. Sorry, I won't do it again. :-[

Guest shannon_coolj.

Saleen is a moron, can't you tell. Why do you bother replying to his garbage. "Talkin' loud and ain't sayin' nothin" is the best way to describe him.

because it's fun to fight with saleen

I take my coffee with cream and 2 sugars.

And this time, use the mothers mag polish on my rims and don't forget to clean sunroof glass, like you forgot the last time.

Thanks

Guest bcnjunkie

because every time he replies, it sounds more stupid than before thus giving everybody someone to laugh at ! although lately the "wax my car" "I'll take fries and a coke" has gotten ZzZzZzZzZzZzZz then again what do you expect from a small mind

because every time he replies, it sounds more stupid than before thus giving everybody someone to laugh at ! although lately the "wax my car" "I'll take fries and a coke" has gotten ZzZzZzZzZzZzZz then again what do you expect from a small mind

Please fold my laundry right this time... >:(

Guest bcnjunkie

240Turbo

see what I mean ? look at the reply above, you will first notice the elitist remarks normally an attribute belonging to a person with an inferiority complex. Second, you will notice that he will always make himself feel good by putting himself above you, as if one was at his service thus serving him coffee or fries (things that have never done for him so in his mind he has to fantasize about them with strangers). Think of him as lab rat, it's fun to watch the reactions and argumental rebutals on his behalf. I urge to try it, it's very amusing. I think at the root of his lack of self-esteem is the fact that he comes from one of the most ridiculed ethnic groups in the NE, so it is necessary for him to lash out. Also being a decendant of "eurotrash" must eat him alive inside, since he has been taught to hate europeans (even though, undeniably, his very existance wouldn't be if it wasn't for eurotrash), can you see the psychological conflict ? remeber... lab rat

I take my coffee with cream and 2 sugars.

And this time, use the mothers mag polish on my rims and don't forget to clean sunroof glass, like you forgot the last time.

Thanks

Sorry, no more mothers mag polish. Your sex partner told me he used it all while he was reaming you up the culo yesterday. Try again Saleen, that was weak.