Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JADE SUNDAY AFTER-AFTER PARTY

240turbo

ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW!!!!!!! YESTERDAY IT WAS JUST TOO HOT FOR THE CREEK HOTAL POOL PARTY, EVERYBODY FROM THE SPACE PATIO ENDED UP AT JADE ON 17TH AND ALTON. NICE SETUP, COUCHES TO LAY DOWN ON, GOOD MUSIC. MOST IMPORTANTLY, THE VIBE IS WHAT DROVE ME CRAZY. IT STARTS AT 12 AND ENDS AT 10 PM. SWEET!!!!!YESTERDAY THEY HAD IVANO SPINNING ALONG WITH A COUPLE OF OTHER DJ'S. IT IS A MUST THAT YOU CHECK IT OUT. I SUGGEST WE ALL GO THIS WEEKEND.

Guest LdySphynx

Well, we will be there ;D!!! We were there about 2 weeks ago and I had a great time they were just getting started but 240 is right the Music, Ambience, & the club layout is one of the best i've seen in a while!!!!!

It's about time they bring back something to do on Sunday Aftenoons not just something to do but a club worth going to! The Cover is only $10 and the drinks are reasonably priced and they really prepare them nicely ;)!!!!

Kisses

LdySphynx

Guest mursa

...sounds like a good alternative since the heat on a sunday afternoon can be a lil too much for a pool party ....especially since Privilege sunday afterhours doesn't exist anymore .

8)

Hey Turbo so are you a Ivano fan now....?

Read what I said, I never said I was an Ivano fan. I never said I hated the guy Either. I just always stated that i perfer Roland over Ivano, Because he's a better crowd motivator. But he actually did ok yesterday. And after his set I spoke to him. And I'm glad I did. Surprisingly, he's a very down to earth, cool and friendly guy.

You guys have no Idea what you're missing. Remember when I was telling you about Privilege and the Creek? Everytime I post something about a new spot, everybody hesitates to go. And when they finally get their lazy asses up and go, they're like " oh man Rick, you were right". I still love the creek hotel but this sunday, It was just too hot.

Guest mursa

..There's a good chance I might pass by Jade this sunday for Afterhours (after a quick rest from Howells/Wink)

8)

Guest LISALOCA

Rick my friend AMy went and told me it was the shit. I'm going to check it out hopefully on Sunday if I can and maybe hit it to Nerve. I didn't know that Privilege was over. I've been out of the scene for a couple of weeks.

Guest mursa

240turbo..

.....till what time does the sunday Jade afterhours go to ??

..I'll prolly only be able to go around 5-530pm or so .

Guest LdySphynx

240turbo..

.....till what time does the sunday Jade afterhours go to ??

..I'll prolly only be able to go around 5-530pm or so .

It depends on the crowd it can go till about 10pm or a little later!!! ;D

So if you get there by 5:30 you should be fine I know thats the time we'll be there between 5:30 & 6pm so I hope to finally meet some of you there! :)

Kisses

Ldysphynx

Guest Cosmigonon

I might go after Space this sunday 8)

Crackhead... :P

LOL, dude, is not everyday my sister's in town. Weren't you going to show her around?

Guest LeVeL

You guys have no Idea what you're missing. Remember when I was telling you about Privilege and the Creek? Everytime I post something about a new spot, everybody hesitates to go. And when they finally get their lazy asses up and go, they're like " oh man Rick, you were right". I still love the creek hotel but this sunday, It was just too hot.

Hey Rick, I remember, I think Rocky mentioning that Jade was the new Hot Spot for afterhours after Space. That day supposively Gabriel Fain was to play there. Jade is where the old Lime Bar used to be right? Nothing but good times 8)