Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bling's Sasha@Crobar Review

Bling

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest siuol_leahcim

Good to hang with Michael 'The Trainspotter' Louis ;)

I do what I can ;D

It was a fun night

anytime ryan....you better come up to delux this friday...lust 2 year anniv.....then icey at voodoo!!!

because you said so..........I'M THERE 8)

for both! i've seen icey like 6 times in tallahassee, and once in birmingham...it's been a while, i think i'm due ;D

Guest JMT

anytime ryan....you better come up to delux this friday...lust 2 year anniv.....then icey at voodoo!!!

for both! i've seen icey like 6 times in tallahassee

it will bring back memories.

for both! i've seen icey like 6 times in tallahassee

it will bring back memories.

fuzzy, multi-colored memories that flowed like a waterfall through the depths of your mind :o ;D ;D ;D

EDIT: and there was DEFINITELY a pink elephant in the corner.

Guest ddg

cool ryan......i think it will be the 15th time ive seen icey..lol.....he has only disappointed once......i hope he plays that breaks bootleg of two months off.... :o

cool ryan......i think it will be the 15th time ive seen icey..lol.....he has only disappointed once......i hope he plays that breaks bootleg of two months off.... :o

hmm...2 months off? i think i've heard that one before!

didn't know there was a breaks bootleg, that's bad ass!

Guest web_norah

Luke imo killed it .. in a big way .. please bring him back. Sasha did his job .. nice to see people going off to Spektrum records like that.

freakboooooxxx!

Sasha did have his moments however ... holden remix of britney is amazing.

His intro was great and a couple of other songs stood out.

I really dug when he went into like Punk mode and played all that Electrotinged stuff.

Good to hang with Michael 'The Trainspotter' Louis ;)

Place was packed. Carmel is back bitches!!

the thur night party at Crobar NY is definitely up Carmel's alley..

Disgraceland with Larry Tee and Junior Sanchez, electroclash :D

Guest trancelator

btw....luke did a great job....i like his sound...good stuff

yep, he was good

Luke Fair was awesome last night. Will def catch him again. Sasha dropping Felix's song was awesome.

John, can't believe you crashed in the club. Too funny. Had a great time with you and Diego. Too bad none of the others from the Friday crew made it. Oh well.

"Thanks" to the crackhead who deleted our pic with Sasha. What an idiot... ::) We'll have to make that pic happen next time.

Guest JMT

btw....luke did a great job....i like his sound...good stuff

yep, he was good

John, can't believe you crashed in the club. Too funny. Had a great time with you and Diego. Too bad none of the others from the Friday crew made it. Oh well.

"Thanks" to the crackhead who deleted our pic with Sasha. What an idiot... ::) We'll have to make that pic happen next time.

i was in rough shape for a short while there. lol

ah, fun time.

Guest djcarlosf

Deejays that play only CDs at a huge party don't deserve respect!!

what do you know. a dj like sasha deserves the utmost respect from everyone. so what if he spun only cds. hes into ableton live now, which lets him edit and remix tracks easily. vinyl is classic, but thats just the way he feels about djing right now. recognize man! ;)

Guest tac13081

Well Ill tell you one thing.... he was one of the few dj's that Ive ever heard that always kept me interested and dancing!.... never once was I bored of hearing the same repetitive beat...from the pre-Sasha posts I was expecting to be disappointed and get some coffee and donuts in the middle of his set but the only disappointment I had was leaving too freaking early (430) because I had work @ 8!! :(

Guest web_norah

Well Ill tell you one thing.... he was one of the few dj's that Ive ever heard that always kept me interested and dancing!.... never once was I bored of hearing the same repetitive beat...from the pre-Sasha posts I was expecting to be disappointed and get some coffee and donuts in the middle of his set but the only disappointment I had was leaving too freaking early (430) because I had work @ 8!! :(

i said AVERAGE reviews as in **nothing special**

last time he came to Miami, things were much different.

Guest trancelator

It all depends on what you like. Ddg and JMT thought that Sasha wasn't all that. Me, on the other hand, loved his set. I thought the combo of Luke Fair and Sasha made it a great night. BTW, it was great to finally meet Nickjunkie.

Guest antonio

what do you know. a dj like sasha deserves the utmost respect from everyone. so what if he spun only cds. hes into ableton live now, which lets him edit and remix tracks easily. vinyl is classic, but thats just the way he feels about djing right now. recognize man! ;)

Still remain in my position..................no matter what program he's using, when you play live, you must use vinyl!!

Guest siuol_leahcim

at the end of the day, it really boils down to what's coming out of the speakers. the format is irrelevant. however, there is a lot more that you can do with cdjs from a creative standpoint. cd's and digital mediums are going to be the future. as much as it pains all of us out of nostalgia's sake, we have to admit that vinyl is on the downward spiral.

Guest zero

werd! how can you disrespect a dj cause of what his equipment is! sasha should get all the respect in the world

Guest pod

The method of music delivery is irrelevant...it is how it is managed and played back.

CD DJs have long gotten a bum rap because they were limited by shoddy equipment. But with the introduction of the CDJ-1000 and the Technics, the playing field is a bit leveled.

The only thing CD DJs have to fight now is the label that they are too cheap to buy music and just get everything off of P2P.

There's things you can do with CDs that you cannot do with vinyl and vice versa...the best DJs in the world can use whatever media/mixer combination that is presented...

Guest ddg

i could really care less if he used cdjs or vinyl....its the tunes that come out that matter......

Guest Adam Singer

i heard from my sources sasha was money...as for cd's, vinyls, laptop dj's---if you can make the floor dance and work a proper progression, who cares what ya use? :)

i use about 80% vinyl 20% cd's nowadays and the more music i make the more cd's i use...hmmmm