Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attetnion Lolahotass and interviewjunkie..

V. Barbarino

And I’m running so hard to find it

And I’m running so fast.

And I’m telling yous now to leave me,

Our romance cannot last.

And if someday I need to see yous,

I’ll come back from the past.

I’ll come back and find yous,

I’ll never leave yous now.

Guest JMT

Thats JP? Ive never seen him...I thought he was better looking for some reason.

not at all what i thought he looked like either.

Guest web_norah

Thats JP? Ive never seen him...I thought he was better looking for some reason.

he is a fat version of Chris Fortier

Guest web_norah

uhm the girl was obssesed with JP (who knows why, i guess back then he was the man at Sound Factory, before the days when the guidos started overdosing GHB), AND more importantly, there are TONS of girls and boys with similar star struck tendencies. Madonna stalkers, Britney stalkers, you name it.

Guest LeVeL

uhm the girl was obssesed with JP (who knows why, i guess back then he was the man at Sound Factory, before the days when the guidos started overdosing GHB), AND more importantly, there are TONS of girls and boys with similar star struck tendencies. Madonna stalkers, Britney stalkers, you name it.

And there are Tiesto stalkers also, who seem to pass out notes to him when he performs at Space.

Guest antonio

And there are Tiesto stalkers also, who seem to pass out notes to him when he performs at Space.

LOL at the Tiesto stalkers!!!!

you fockers dont' get it. At the height of the factory JP was god! even DT wouldn't go up against him. (DT loves JP, and would post about him often, and would show up to the facotory) Make fun of him all you want, he makes more money per gig than every miami jock. And still does. Reportedly 15k-25k a night at the factory. Remember in nyc, no comps, no reduced for the most part, and 30 bucks to get in, and it went 20 hours every weekend.

Guest JMT

you fockers dont' get it. At the height of the factory JP was god! even DT wouldn't go up against him. (DT loves JP, and would post about him often, and would show up to the facotory) Make fun of him all you want, he makes more money per gig than every miami jock. And still does. Reportedly 15k-25k a night at the factory. Remember in nyc, no comps, no reduced for the most part, and 30 bucks to get in, and it went 20 hours every weekend.

i get it, i went once 2 years ago.

Guest bcnjunkie

Plenty of people went to Sound Factory in it's day, ps. It was really gay !!!! I think every seasoned clubber went there, I also wento Save the robots, Sound Factory Bar, Limelight, USA, Webster Hall, etc. ERA LONG GONE !!!! dwelling in it is as pathetic as saying that DT is below Jonathan Peters. DT is perhaps the most recognized most respected DJ name in the world appealing to just about every kind of clubber. DT's style in incomparable, he has been described by respectable DJ publications (not BS NJguido.com, what a joke !) as the DJ of DJ's. The only one that tried to copy his style by going dark is JR but couldn't pull it off. That's OK, he'll still have his circuit party ! too bad he can't appeal to anybody else unlike DT

Guest shannon_coolj.

If you can feel what I am feeling

Then the truth is just believing

You're my, you're my diamond girls

Ooh oh diamond girls

thanks, saleen

lol

Guest JMT

Plenty of people went to Sound Factory in it's day, ps. It was really gay !!!! I think every seasoned clubber went there, I also wento Save the robots, Sound Factory Bar, Limelight, USA, Webster Hall, etc. ERA LONG GONE !!!! dwelling in it is as pathetic as saying that DT is below Jonathan Peters. DT is perhaps the most recognized most respected DJ name in the world appealing to just about every kind of clubber. DT's style in incomparable, he has been described by respectable DJ publications (not BS NJguido.com, what a joke !) as the DJ of DJ's. The only one that tried to copy his style by going dark is JR but couldn't pull it off. That's OK, he'll still have his circuit party ! too bad he can't appeal to anybody else unlike DT

zzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzz

hahahahahahaha

to knock JP is ignorant. The guy gets no respect, but yet the biggest paychecks in nyc.. weird...

btw, in that pic, he was wasted off of drugs. there is close ups of him from that night, there were taken at surf club and tempts. fabio took the pics and posted them. jps eyes were dialated big time.

Guest bcnjunkie

Salteen:

1.) I didn't knock JP

2.) To knock DT is ignorant

JMT: that's my line >:( don't wear it out ;D

Guest web_norah

to knock JP is ignorant. The guy gets no respect, but yet the biggest paychecks in nyc.. weird...

btw, in that pic, he was wasted off of drugs. there is close ups of him from that night, there were taken at surf club and tempts. fabio took the pics and posted them. jps eyes were dialated big time.

hahahaha

JP the worlds greatest DJ