Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Evan's new name ---------->

Guest joeygk

Guest Idreamofdancing

hahahhaha..you guys are too much..that's weird no message..it was like 4am on a work night..i figured you wouldn't pick up..but i was continuing on a bender with Lisa throught the morning.

I remember that nite! I came home from Crobar mangled and you two were up...I slept for two hours and woke up and went to work...god that was a difficult day...

CARISA, he does have your shirt! I remember.

Carisa, when we stopped to get our luggage that day, I accidentally kept bringing your stuff to the var by accident and having to go back and bring it into the hotel...it was so embarassing...

i miss that day :-[

OMG..that was truly hysterical...Ev came out with Carissa's small bag, as if that could have ever been my stuff for a weekend in Miami...of course we all look at each other, and start immediately laughing, b/c he has to run back in..then he comes out with her big bag....OMG>>that's not mine either..it was ridiculous...really laughing out loud thinking about it..he came back with the correct bags...great afternoon...i miss that day too.

hahahhaha..you guys are too much..that's weird no message..it was like 4am on a work night..i figured you wouldn't pick up..but i was continuing on a bender with Lisa throught the morning.

I remember that nite! I came home from Crobar mangled and you two were up...I slept for two hours and woke up and went to work...god that was a difficult day...

CARISA, he does have your shirt! I remember.

Carisa, when we stopped to get our luggage that day, I accidentally kept bringing your stuff to the var by accident and having to go back and bring it into the hotel...it was so embarassing...

i miss that day :-[

OMG..that was truly hysterical...Ev came out with Carissa's small bag, as if that could have ever been my stuff for a weekend in Miami...of course we all look at each other, and start immediately laughing, b/c he has to run back in..then he comes out with her big bag....OMG>>that's not mine either..it was ridiculous...really laughing out loud thinking about it..he came back with the correct bags...great afternoon...i miss that day too.

not to mention we were late, so I was running, back and forth, like a douche bag...

Guest Idreamofdancing

LOOK JOEY A RED FLAG!!!!!!!! AND IT ALL STARTED FROM YOUR PATHETIC ATTEMPT TO MAKE EVAN LOOK DUMB....SORRY THAT DIDN'T WORK OUT FOR YOU!!!!!

JK...XOXOXOOX

Guest Idreamofdancing

that's hysertical....you were a douche bag...but very funny...remember those nasty hot dogs we ate at the airport?

Who in the fuck is this evan character, never heard of him, who is it, where does he come from, what the hell!!!

I dont even wanna know, I rather have that done by idreamofdamon, wait on second thought, strike that one too!!