Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fast Food : And then we wonder why...

Guest shannon_coolj.

I have Tokyo Bowl near my place -- japanese fast food complete with drive - thru ;)

Guest LeVeL

Yeah around my job I have Chicken Kitchen, Baja fresh, McDonalds, Burger King, Subway, and a KFC. Talk about options?

Guest swirliegirlie

The thought of fast food makes me want to vomit. It only tastes good because you get conditioned to like it. Its really sick how they market to young children....they get addicted early then are hooked for life.

In fact I think vegetarianism is the only way to go. Most meat production causes horrific suffering not to mention a huge amount of pollution. Today's factory farms are repugnant places and a shameful mark on mankind and fast food industry just fuels the fire because they want more for less money. Its sick http://www.hfa.org/factory/index.html

Guest fairyDust

Soy milk is not that bad, I like the chocolate flavored one, once you get used to it, it's pretty good ;D

Guest durrtylexx

The thought of fast food makes me want to vomit. It only tastes good because you get conditioned to like it. Its really sick how they market to young children....they get addicted early then are hooked for life.

In fact I think vegetarianism is the only way to go. Most meat production causes horrific suffering not to mention a huge amount of pollution. Today's factory farms are repugnant places and a shameful mark on mankind and fast food industry just fuels the fire because they want more for less money. Its sick http://www.hfa.org/factory/index.html

my ignorance is my bliss.I'm not a fast food addict,but I eat out every single day.My budget of $20 a day for food will allow me a decent lunch and ok dinner. :P

are these fine establishments considered fast food?

Boston Market? Chicken Kitchen? Baja Fresh? Subway?

Guest shannon_coolj.

I have Tokyo Bowl near my place -- japanese fast food complete with drive - thru ;)

I LOOOOOVE Tokyo Bowl!!! (and its cheap!)

yay! someone else has been to tokyo bowl...

like, $4 for a big bowl of teriyaki chicken. $12 all you can eat sushi...

yummy

Guest shannon_coolj.

Soy milk is not that bad, I like the chocolate flavored one, once you get used to it, it's pretty good ;D

soy milk rocks

i like the vanilla flavored...

Guest bcnjunkie

my ignorance is my bliss.I'm not a fast food addict,but I eat out every single day.My budget of $20 a day for food will allow me a decent lunch and ok dinner. :P

No actually those are fine, but just gotta be craeful not to overload on the fatty or fried stuff

I LOOOOOVE Tokyo Bowl!!! (and its cheap!)

yay! someone else has been to tokyo bowl...

like, $4 for a big bowl of teriyaki chicken. $12 all you can eat sushi...

yummy

When I lived and worked in Ft Lauderdale thats all I would eat...right down the street from my home and office. Gosh I miss it!!!

Guest LeVeL

Baja Fresh is the shit I love that place...I eat there once a week. I love the Burrito Grande but Enchilada style.. ;D

Guest Cosmigonon

every morning i have two mcdonalds breakfast burrito with the mild hot sauce..... mmmmmmmm good eatin..... :P

no no no no no

dude.....the mcgriddle is where it's at

they baked maple goodness right into the bun. GENIUSES!

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude!!! that's the best breakfast ever!! :o

I eat that every morning ;D

Guest JMT

the mcgriddle huh? 2 solid testimonials. ill have to try it sometime.

are you serious? dude it's AWESOME. there's maple gooey goodness baked RIGHT IN.

"who are the ad wizards who came up with that one?"

i think i might enjoy maple gooey goodness so its now on my list.

LMAO, that was a classic skit.