Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Copa America

Guest trancelator

Guest trancelator

Now that the Eurocup is over, we can move on to Copa America. First games are tomorrow. Any predictions?? I say Peru takes it. J/K! I can still dream can't I? LOL ;D

Guest LeVeL

Okay I am going with Argentina, since I am a die hard Argentinian Soccer Fan....Los che's have won Copa America more than any other Latin American Nation. And I predict just another Copa America Championship for this nation.

Trancelator are u latin?

Guest trancelator

Trancelator are u latin?

Yes, I was born in Lima. Spent many a summer living with relatives in Peru when I was in school. Arriba Peru, carajo! ;D

Guest LeVeL

Trancelator are u latin?

Yes, I was born in Lima. Spent many a summer living with relatives in Peru when I was in school. Arriba Peru, carajo! ;D

Dam I thought, you were a white boy...there is one thing about Peru that I like is how sweet the ladies from there really are.

Guest trancelator

Trancelator are u latin?

Dam I thought, you were a white boy...there is one thing about Peru that I like is how sweet the ladies from there really are.

LOL. Everyone thinks that. My girlfriend's family is Mexican and Puerto Rican and I constantly surprise them when I bust out the Spanish. I tell 'em I'm just disguised as a gringo.

You are right about Peruvian women, Level. They are very cool and many are :o.

Peru better beat Bolivia tonight. That would be a great way to start the tourney.

Guest LeVeL

Yo then next time, I see you buddy I wont talk to you in English, Spanish it is since now I know we can communicate in that level.

Guest shannon_coolj.

Gringo Sucio, vete a vañarte...lol :P

dude, it's not my business what you do with hampsters.

lol

hey levelistic - what do you mean "now that I know I can speak to you on that level..." what? english speaking people are a level down?

Guest LeVeL

Well Interview, I dont think there is any English speaking person a level down unless you cant speak Spanish. I just meant to say it because I never thought Trancelator could speak Spanish until he said so in his post. But I love my Gringo's especially las Gringas ;)

Guest DJTeKWReK

ARGENTINA UNO MAS!!! CHE!!!!! No lo puedo creer! Boca lost to Once Caldas... SO ARGENTINA WILL WIN THIS ONE!!!!! DALE TEVEZ!!!! Oh yeah, yo soy El gringo sucio. Yo soy el gringo MEJOR! Entiendes? Bueno, CIAO!

Guest trancelator

Damn! Peru 2-2 with lowly Bolivia. Could have been worse too as they tied in the 86th minute. ::)

Guest Cosmigonon

DAMN TRANCELATOR!!!! You really surprised me on the patio on sunday when you said "pero que calor que hace aqui", LOL :o. I really thought you were a gringo ;D. BTW, Uruguay just tied 2-2 with Mexico.

I have no favorite whatsoever, but as always, I'll root for the non'traditional superpowers like Brasil or Argentina, so anybody else is ok with me, besides, I'm still drunk with joy since Greece won the EuroCup :P

Guest DJTeKWReK

YOU'RE DAMN RIGHT ARGENTINA WHUPPED ASS! 6-1? WITH THE LAST GOAL IN STOPPAGE TIME!!?!?!?!? LOL! You are all going down.... COME MIERDAS! I have never seen a team get that nasty,..... DALE SAVIOLA!!!! Ecuador... ppphhhhhttttt! las conchas de las canchas!

Guest trancelator

DAMN TRANCELATOR!!!! You really surprised me on the patio on sunday when you said "pero que calor que hace aqui", LOL :o. I really thought you were a gringo ;D.

I guess I am surprising everybody by being Peruvian. ;D Looks like Argentina got off to a strong start in Copa America. I'll be interested to see how Brasil does tonight.

Guest durrtylexx

DAMN TRANCELATOR!!!! You really surprised me on the patio on sunday when you said "pero que calor que hace aqui", LOL :o. I really thought you were a gringo ;D.

I guess I am surprising everybody by being Peruvian. ;D Looks like Argentina got off to a strong start in Copa America. I'll be interested to see how Brasil does tonight.

1-0 Brazil over Chile

The ref should be shot, HORRIBLE calls...

Colombia vs Bolivia today ;D

Guest trancelator

1-0 Brazil over Chile

The ref should be shot, HORRIBLE calls...

Colombia vs Bolivia today ;D

Should be easy for Colombia. Peru has to beat Venezuela!