Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Something I noticed...

Guest pod

Guest trancepriest

Hip hop does get blamed for urban violence... just look in the local/national media for evidence of that. The media does cause cultural trends. Nowadays everybody is a Sex & the City wanna be... even people in Shanghai, China. The message on the streets is... the only sin left is to be poor. Money makes class.... not behaviour.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JMT

Hip hop does get blamed for urban violence... just look in the local/national media for evidence of that. The media does cause cultural trends. Nowadays everybody is a Sex & the City wanna be... even people in Shanghai, China. The message on the streets is... the only sin left is to be poor. Money makes class.... not behaviour.

money does not make class. it might buy acceptabilty, but not class.

Guest guyman1966

::) BCN & Norah - the "great power" thing is a quote from Spiderman... It was intended as a light comment - but with some truth - the difference between Madonna and Manson is that she thinks she is a religious leader ::)

Guest web_norah

you are the one ranting about Madonna...she obvioulsy rubbed u the wrong way ...Kabbalah or not, who the hell cares anyway? ::)

and by stating your great power quote YOU come out looking like a tool, some great flicks you pay to watch there, mr Harvard educated

Guest guyman1966

you are the one ranting about Madonna...she obvioulsy rubbed u the wrong way ...Kabbalah or not, who the hell cares anyway? ::)

and by stating your great power quote YOU come out looking like a tool, some great flicks you pay to watch there, mr Harvard educated

Spiderman II is the best super hero movie of all time.

Second - I never said I attended shcool at harvard, all I said is that I once ate there. But, that joke also went over your head ::)

Guest web_norah

Spiderman II is the best super hero movie of all time.

Second - I never said I attended shcool at harvard, all I said is that I once ate there. But, that joke also went over your head ::)

and Sadam says BIG L to you too

sadum.jpg

Guest bcnjunkie

::) BCN & Norah - the "great power" thing is a quote from Spiderman... It was intended as a light comment - but with some truth - the difference between Madonna and Manson is that she thinks she is a religious leader ::)

you're right, over my head, the power thing. Still, I don't think many people will consider Madonna a religious inspiration, plus she's gotta go somewhere, wasn't she banned from catholicism ;D (geez, i wonder why ?) ;D ;D