Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Kerry Chooses Edwards as running mate

Guest LeVeL

Guest JMT

so i'm watching the daily show the other night and the guest is the president of the democratic national committee. obviously he's there to get the young, mostly liberal demographic to really get excited for john kerry. and of course this guy is an idiot, spewing out propaganda, (of course) pro-dem & anti-rep. jon stewart tries to rationalize with this guy, saying that the democrats have an ubelievable opportunity here, all they have to do is be honest with us and we'll support them. just be honest! just be real! that's it! that's all we want! and need. but this douchebag didn't see jon's point. he kept on blabbering about all the mistakes bush has made. and that's it. i f*ckin hate politicians. all of 'em. except mccain.

I agree that McCain is great with foreign affairs. But before glamorizing him too much remember he is VERY socially conservative....i.e. anti-abortion, anti-gay rights, etc. He would not be a great overall choice, that would have caused some serious clashes for a Kerry McCain ticket. Edwards is a much more synergistic choice for those who favor progressive social values (like Butt the FVuck out of my life and how i live it)

kerry-mcain??? thats is/was about as likely as a kerry-reagan ticket.

its about as likely as a bush-mccain ticket too.

true...but i would rather see McCain replace Rummy...i am sorry, some might like Rummy, his smug face just gets me in a bad mood....btw, back to ur Kerry and McCain ticket comment...Kerry recently said that he "personally" was against abortion...Ole' Kerry is flip flopping yet again...