Clubplanet Nightlife Community

4th of July, How was Yours?

How were your 4ths? Mine was ridiculous...Maritime was the best it has been as of yet, all my friends were there, including all those in from out of town...out of state and in state friends all comingled so well, I was glowing. I couldnt have been happier--- Had dinner at Hiro just before to celebrate a friend's , Sushi was delectable-- While I was at dinner the other half of my friends were destroying my apartment partying and then watching fireworks on the roof.

Joey, how long did you stay at Maritime after I left? I didnt want to go, but a bunch of my friends did, and i was ready for a change of pace since it was well past 2am and id been there since 10.

After Maritime we went to Park...I hate it there! I was sitting by a fireplace with my friends and john Norris stumbled over, we all hung out for a bit then we ran to his apartment in the POURING rain and got soaked...it was fun...we had a few drinks there, then he tried to molest, then he was rejected, and we all hung out til the morning and had a great time on the balcony drinking and laughing and acting like babies. Every ten to the hour on the hour I asked John for some news, and he took it like a good sport. I met someone very intriguing there though...so we went to visit my friends at a nearby hilton---then we came back to my apartment, passed out, and spent all of monday into tuesday morning spooning, it was awesome, :D what a great weekend!

so, what did y'all do?

Guest joeygk

what were they giving away @Le Souk on Sunday?!?! I tried to stop by around 1am Sunday/Monday morning and there was literrally a mob of people standing on Ave. B trying to get in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've never seen that place so hammered. Get there early people.

what were they giving away @Le Souk on Sunday?!?! I tried to stop by around 1am Sunday/Monday morning and there was literrally a mob of people standing on Ave. B trying to get in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've never seen that place so hammered. Get there early people.

great report, db. ::)

Guest web_norah

Fri Crobar for T Stephan - great time there...

Sat chilled out and had dinner

Sun bbq then Le Souk then DT ...frigging awesome still hurting

soz i didnt call anyone but we seriously all need to do the bar thing and get drunk in unison.....it's summertime and it's de rigeur! :P

Guest web_norah

i left at midnite and it was mobbed - -

Guest LeVeL

Friday- Felt

Saturday - Undisclosed Location..lol ;), Crobar for Tom Stephan(Superchumbo blew it up)

Sunday- Hanged out with family and friens, then hung out at the roof top of the Sonesta Hotel in Coconut Grove. Hanged out at the 93.1 event to see PVD tear it up.

Monday- Wont say

friday: happy hour on souuuuzzzzzz beeeeeach

saturday: spent the day digging ditches. went to space sat night for josh wink & danny howells

sunday: watched fireworks in a rich neighborhood

monday: drank lots and lots of beer on the beach

Friday..

Abaya for Astro&Glyde...huge turnout, wasnt expecting it due to the holiday weekend...

lots of fun and alcohol and debauchery!

Joey...good to actually meet/talk to you....

Saturday was supposed to drive out to Cabana in SouthHampton but was waaay too hungover, so just chilled. Went to Battery Park and drank some beers, then got blazed and saw Dodgeball.

Sunday relaxed, gym etc.. then went to Le Souk at 5, had lots of Sangria, some bbq and chilled with lots of friends...left at 8:30 to go down to Battery Park for the fireworks, got stuck down there after(5000 ppl, no cabs, or trains) and ended up gettin back to Le Souk at like 12:45. Walked in to find everyone pretty banged up, being sober and tired, wasnt feelin it...stayed an hour and bounced...got some sleep.

Yesterday chilled with some friends and saw Spidey 2

good weekend :)

Guest Idreamofdancing

Friday: left the office at 2..drove to MD..picked up my sweetie, BBQ'd..had a ridiculous night of SEX

Sat: SEX, SEX, SEX AGAIN!!!!! Drove to Philly, checked into the Wyndham, SEX....MAJOR NAP.

Went to see Dave Ralph @ Shampoo...very fun...excellent energy...went back to hotel...SEX

Sun: SEX..drove to LI, went to the beach...BBQ at my house...SEX..in my childhood bedroom...I mean how could you not...drove back to the ciy...SEX, SEX..sleep

Mon: SEX, central park, SEX, dinner....SEX and they my b/f left :'(

Monday night: completely immobile..absolutely no energy left whatsoever...needlesss to say, it was a super 4th, 3rd, 2nd..hahahhahahha...

I'm tired.

ARYN baby you personify sex i love it.

her and I are very sexual, and we love to touch, poke and prod others. I want to do that right now, actually...fuck this work shit, i hate it.

though she can certainly do it more times a day than I...my god...it's just insane, i dont know how she does it.

Guest r3nz0

Friday: SEX

Sat: SEX, SEX, SEX AGAIN!!!!! SEX, SEX

Sun: SEX, SEX, SEX, SEX

Mon: SEX, SEX, SEX

Awesome! jumping06.gif

Guest LeVeL

her and I are very sexual, and we love to touch, poke and prod others. I want to do that right now, actually...fuck this work shit, i hate it.

though she can certainly do it more times a day than I...my god...it's just insane, i dont know how she does it.

Your very sexual........nahh I dont believe that. I actually thought you were a saint all this time.

Guest Idreamofdancing

Your very sexual........nahh I dont believe that. I actually thought you were a saint all this time.

Yeah, I do the bloody mary's not the virgins.

Guest LeVeL

No speaka Español.... ;D

Knee Tom-polko

only the latins will get that one....my babies

You know Evan...lol