Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Well kids...

CrzyC1414779017

Guest obby

Ive decided to take some time off from my party schedule (unless something AMAZING comes up). See you guys for my bday on August 5th!!! (and you better all be there) ;D

Right!!!!!!

Guest LeVeL

Ive decided to take some time off from my party schedule (unless something AMAZING comes up). See you guys for my bday on August 5th!!! (and you better all be there) ;D

Wow, I am so impressed, I am happy your taking this time off Carisa. Hopefully you dont change on us in the process, by the way I am thinking of disappearing for a couple weeks also to save some money and do other things than just clubbing.

Good luck babe, hopefully you dont get married on your time of or anything...lol :P

Wow, I am so impressed, I am happy your taking this time off Carisa. Hopefully you dont change on us in the process, by the way I am thinking of disappearing for a couple weeks also to save some money and do other things than just clubbing.

Good luck babe, hopefully you dont get married on your time of or anything...lol :P

Only if a certain person asks...and no I dont mean you Level!!! LOL! :P;) ;D

Guest lyrik

So what you are trying to say is.... I'll see ya next weekend.

Oh you should really check out Yousef at Crobar July 17th he spins that funky Friday night at Blue type of House...really good selection...I am gonna make it to that for sure.

Guest djjoncowan

its official - your birthday party will be friday august 6th for the bliss reunion @ crobar feat ANTHONY PAPPA and jon cowan - should be the perfect way to celebrate your birthday and the perfect setting for your "un-retirement" - carisa's birthday will only make aug 6th that much more special.... ;D

Guest trancelator

She's not the only one retiring. I have had sooo many people tell me they are going to take a break. So many great dj's have come in such a short amount of time that I'm not surprised.

But wait, you're always on time off. I haven't seen you in weeks.I thought you were starting this thread to tell us that you were finally coming out of hibernation you wimp. :P :P :P

Guest tranceman

Glad we saw you at release . See you at the next big event. BTW were you at the PVD show?

Guest coach

But you'll still be at Open Decks on Wednesday and the Marlin on Thursday, right? Those are pretty special.

LMAO!!! You guys are too funny... I JUST said I wasnt going out and already my comeback party is planned and the peer pressure is on to go to certain events!!! LOL! You guys are great!!!

Jon, of course I will be at Crobar that night. I wouldnt miss it my friend. Just save me a place behind the DJ booth. ;)

No, I wasnt at the PVD thing. I had to work every night this weekend so I headed to Nerve afterward.

Guest trancelator

how can you really party if you're behind the dj booth?

To me its a party when you are surrounded by friends, good music, room to dance and plenty of alcohol!!! :D

Werd! The best part about Crobar is the location of the dj booth. I had a great time behind there for Sasha. Bling can attest to my partying behind the booth. ;D