Clubplanet Nightlife Community

93.1 party gallery

Guest bcnjunkie

Guest lyrik

BTW...Dope shirt!

Its the...

[glow=red,2,000]"John Secada and His Amazing Technicolor Dream Coat Review"[/glow]

...now showing at select rave festivals and IHOP grand openings across this great land.

that party looked retarted. really glad i didn't go. would've loved to have seen pvd, but waaaaay too many male singers on hand (and way too many pics of them in that gallery!). and the dust.....there must've been some dirty-ass people there

ask zero how filthy i was he said to me wtf happened to you did u leave a coal mine? thats what u get for being up front in front of stage for 7 hrs plus. im still sick as hell.

heh poysoniv wouldnt even give me a kiss hi i was so nasty as was everyone else in my group lol

Guest antonio

This may be one of the best photographs posted in CooljunKie, from a photographer's stand point.

A dancer 100% in her element, not trying to look good just dancing without any regards to her surroundings.

054.jpg

Doing the African Mambo!!!! ;D

Best picture???? PLZ ::)

Guest LeVeL

I personally think the photographer took too many pictures of Jon Secada and PVD. And yeah I was in the crowd for 30 minutes and PVD looked like he couldn't wait to go take a dump after his set......the guy doesn't show no emotion at all. :-X

Guest antonio

PVD looked like he couldn't wait to go take a dump after his set......the guy doesn't show no emotion at all. :-X

LOL !!! ;D