Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Check this out....ohh yeah

Guest LeVeL

Guest LeVeL

Kristopher_Schau_Qu_154682a.jpgSchau__Cumshots__se_154651c.jpgKristopher_Schau__C_154652a.jpg

At a recent concert of the Cumshots a young couple entered the stage, stripped and had sex right infront of the stage infront of thousands while the band was performing.

Now this all started when the front man of the band asked the crowd how far are they willing to save the world. eventually a couple went up and stage and decided to have sexual intercourse as the band provided background music.

A banner was raised on stage informing the audience that the couple was having sex to save the rainforest. After completing the intercourse, the couple received applause from the audience and disappeared.

Guest DJTeKWReK

NOW THATS WHTA I CALL BEING POLITICALLY ACTIVE... SAVE THE RAINFOREST!!!!! Hey Lola, wanna save Electronic Music? ;) 8)

Guest LeVeL

NOW THATS WHTA I CALL BEING POLITICALLY ACTIVE... SAVE THE RAINFOREST!!!!! Hey Lola, wanna save Electronic Music? ;) 8)

LOL.....LOL.......LOL ;D ;D....Go Tek we need a savior

Guest fairyDust

I haven't seen this since the last time Ricky Martin sang "She Bangs" in one of his concerts.

you went to a Ricky Martin concert?!..lol.. :P

Guest r3nz0
you went to a Ricky Martin concert?!..lol.. :P

What? What do u mean? I thought everyone here did?

These aren't the Menudo forums? :-[