Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is it just me.........

BobbyTrendy

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are u kidding me lola, we have enough with bling and level, that keeps the forums going and you're lame threads sometimes.. ;D :)

Guest shannon_coolj.

i miss the guy too

but ya know, it was his choice. he didn't have to leave...all we asked him to do was tone down his racist comments.

U know its time for the garbage to be finally put out to throw away, and now it happen, I think its time to party, Im gonna throw a triple keg party at my frat house and everyone is invited, beer is free, so its time to party!!!

Guest durrtylexx

I like Saleen, some people on here always fell for his crap..

Atleast he brought some life to CJ...

Guest endymion

People who think that our forums are boring without racist, sexist and homophobic comments are exactly the people who I am hoping will find our forums boring. Those of you who enjoy slinging hate while hiding behind a computer are invited to please hide behind some other web site instead of us. We will not be an enabler for hatred.

Guest klit

Agree with lola. Board is not as entertaining without saleen's character.

Tech, I know it bugs you cause the guy is your polar opposite, but you'll find this board won't be as active.

Guest endymion

Tech, I know it bugs you cause the guy is your polar opposite, but you'll find this board won't be as active.

So be it then. We understand the implications. This is a civilized establishment and we intend to conduct it that way. We do not feel that 'activity' of any sort of random quality is necessarily useful. There are already outlets for miscellaneous bigotry, I will not put my career behind providing yet another.

Guest guyman1966

>:( I'm gone 10 days and the site turns to shit? What the fuck happened???

For the record, "some" of you who run this site are uptight. You guys need to chill.

>:( I'm gone 10 days and the site turns to shit? What the fuck happened???

For the record, "some" of you who run this site are uptight. You guys need to chill.

Hey WELCOME BACK GUYMAN :-*

For the record, I don't even remember posting this thread.. LOL Drunken posts rule! :P

Anyway, glad to see most people agree...

Guest guyman1966

Hey!!!

We are back this week and off again next week.

Mrs. G will go w/ the kids to NYC and I'll meet them after the Rays vs. Yankees series in Tampa...

What happend w/ THE SALEEN?

Guest endymion

I have explained the reasoning in depth. Readers' Digest version: These forums used to only matter to the few dozen people who posted here. Now they are very widely read in lots of different contexts by people in lots of cities all over the world who are discovering CoolJunkie for the first time.

We are putting a lot of work into representing our company and our network as a bunch of civilized people. We welcome women, gay people, whatever race, whatever nationality, whatever language and we want everybody to feel comfortable.

Please read the rules, we really do enforce them. If a place with a policy like that is not your kind of place then I suggest that this is not your kind of place.

Guest guyman1966

We are putting a lot of work into representing our company and our network as a bunch of civilized people. We welcome women, gay people, whatever race, whatever nationality, whatever language and we want everybody to feel comfortable.

Wait. Does that mean that you will let EuroTrash post here?

Guest durrtylexx

Wait. Does that mean that you will let EuroTrash post here?

ha ha ;D

Guest web_norah

i think the topic of this thread is pathetic considering that it got started by a personal friend of the subject ::)

I think Ryan said it right, and those of you who are friends of Nick's - it's cool that you miss him...cute and all....but really- it's quite clear it was time for him and his internet-sociopathism to go= it just got old...as did the controversy and conversation it sparked. if you truly feel the boards are boring or mundane now, spark some inspiring conversation of your own with a profound thread- rather than complaining, ya know?

and "guyman"...the people who run this site--every one of them are the chillest, LEAST uptight people...you have no idea what you are talking about with your dramatic statements- come on-- most people don't agree with either you or Lola they just dont care enough to make an entire 'drunken' thread about it or to even respond to it. ;)

Conclusion: the answer to the title of this thread...Yes, it basically is, just you.