Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is it just me.........

BobbyTrendy

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree with lola. Board is not as entertaining without saleen's character.

Tech, I know it bugs you cause the guy is your polar opposite, but you'll find this board won't be as active.

come on-- most people don't agree with either you or Lola

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

re-elect saleen in 2004!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

aside from like maybe 2 occasions....

ive always found saleen 2 b pure entertainment!!!!!!!!!!!!

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>:( I'm gone 10 days and the site turns to shit? What the fuck happened???

For the record, "some" of you who run this site are uptight. You guys need to chill.

guymannnnnnnnnnnnn.......................... ;D

Guest endymion

...they just dont care enough to make an entire 'drunken' thread about it or to even respond to it. ;)

I was pretty drunk during all of my posts to this thread. Including this one. Summer Florida thunderstorms, bring on the rum drinks!

gees you guys... i make a post and your panties get in a bunch...

relax kids..... I was just pointing out a fact that i feel the conversations, etc. have subsided now that the saleen doesn't post....

its a message board and i'm entitled to my opinion.. i didn't bash anyone or say the N word or call out any fags.. I was just posting MY opinion....

Guyman said it right... some of you are sooo uptight.... ;)

btw, guyman i'll call you tomorrow..... i wanna hear about the trip!!

Guest coach

I thought he was just on vacation. I guess I missed a lot while in TX. He did claim that Saleen was just a constructed personality, so what's to keep the real guy from posting here under a new screenname?

Anyway, I'm gonna have to come out against all the stuff he started. I don't really like strife and couldn't see how most of what he posted contributed to helping anyone. By contrast, LyriK also tends to post pretty aggressively, but he usually provides good information or education, even if you don't agree with him.

Guest LeVeL

Its just you Lola, admit it you miss the guy. Basically right now there is no breaking news in the club world here in Miami. The only thing interesting that has happened was Pod almost getting frozen at the booth at Space.

And beside's their have been a lot of conversations I guess some of them have not been up to your liking. So stop getting drunk and frustrated with the world, Saleen will be back, you'll see.

Guest web_norah

i think the topic of this thread is pathetic considering that it got started by a personal friend of the subject ::)

yet you read it and responded.... ::)

I was just making an observation...

or is that against the rules on CJ ???

your point was made. i, too, was making an observation about the thread

Its just you Lola, admit it you miss the guy. Basically right now there is no breaking news in the club world here in Miami. The only thing interesting that has happened was Pod almost getting frozen at the booth at Space.

And beside's their have been a lot of conversations I guess some of them have not been up to your liking. So stop getting drunk and frustrated with the world, Saleen will be back, you'll see.

whats to miss? I see him every weekend. lol

Lola, do u need a talk or a hug, cause I think u are lonely and need a shoulder to lie on, cmon, we can help u, we are here for u!!! ;) ;)

Guest bcnjunkie

zzzzzzz....... zzzzzzzzzzzz............ zzzzzzzzzz............ zzzzzzzzz........ zzzzzzzzz........... zzzzzzzzzz ..........

Guest LeVeL

Lola, do u need a talk or a hug, cause I think u are lonely and need a shoulder to lie on, cmon, we can help u, we are here for u!!! ;) ;)

Damon wants to get freaky......I guess after striking out with CrzyC and the others he has a new plan now...Hey fucker I know what you doing bitch :-X

What the fuck, When have I used the word in my posts, I dont recall saying the word Fuck in many posts, so there, Fuckin A, I tell ya, some people have some fuckin nerve, unreal!