Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is it just me.........

BobbyTrendy

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to know,.... what is at least to struck out..... I wanna hit a foul or something

Oh, he hit a foul alright... a foul attitude. But now that he has professed his love for me...he has cleaned up his act. ;D

(You know Im just messing with ya, Damon.) :-*

8)Lord knows I havent hit any fouls 8)...some drunken base hits and I've seen plenty of Carisa as an audience member.

Guest LeVeL

8)Lord knows I havent hit any fouls 8)...some drunken base hits and I've seen plenty of Carisa as an audience member.

This is not a spectator sport Evan, your going to have to join sooner or later. You cant watch from the sidelines forever especially when cheese is involved... ;D

This is not a spectator sport Evan, your going to have to join sooner or later. You cant watch from the sidelines forever especially when cheese is involved... ;D

For once...I AGREE!!! ;D

I would join, darling, but we play for different teams- (though we are the champions in our respective leagues) :-*

Guest guyman1966

Funny how the Saleen thread took a very gay turn...

Guyman that wasn't nice man :-X

I kid. I kid. EV's w/ me.... Just an ironic twist.

Guest LeVeL

Funny how the Saleen thread took a very gay turn...

Guyman that wasn't nice man :-X

I kid. I kid. EV's w/ me.... Just an ironic twist.

Nice one Guyman that shit is funny as hell.

Guest guyman1966

But we still have the wanna be Saleen prick here as well!!!

ATTENTON MODS - I find this offensive. This little boy needs to be banned.

Guest guyman1966

Little boy, lolol sorry dad if I got u mad, anyways how is Saleen doing!

Its OK son.

Saleen sounds like he's doing well. I've been traveling so I have not had time to hang. We are supposed to play raqueball tonight. He'll probably chicken out. Thanks for asking and I'll send your reguards.

Guest guyman1966

Excellent, are u still gonna come with me to the 18 and up event at Space with Edgar and PVD ;D

Sure. Is it this Sat night?

Guest nickjunkie

To be honest I think Saleen is missed around here, and it's no secret that I'm a fan and think he's a really funny guy.

However I wasn't one of the people he picked on or offended (recently ;)), and I do think that if people happened to catch the wrong thread at the wrong time they could get a very rough impression of CJ as a whole from some of his posts.

We're really trying to be as fair as possible and for the record we haven't ever banned anyone. Saleen chose to close down, and I suspect he's just trying to outdo LP on dramatic exits... 8) There are too many rumors out there going unshared right now though...