Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bling's REview of Hernan Caettaneo @ Space

Bling

Guest LeVeL

Yeah Zach told me that he is living here now.....I told him that we're going to have to find him a freaky latin chick.

Guest LeVeL

Dude, Zach can pull some ass...Ive seen it many times!

I never said he cant pull him, I know he will. I'm just saying he needs to get some Latin ass.

Guest LISALOCA

So yeah i end up stayin a lot longer then i should have. The main reason I knew I was there a longgggggggg time was when i bumped into LISALOCA in the patio...... we never see each other cuz we go at completely different times. she normally goes for afterhours till close......

I could not believe I saw Bling at the patio!! :o I havn't seen him since I almost ran him over last time in the parking lot. I believe it was about a month or so ago.

I wish i would of seen Zero, Diego, Andrew, and all the other CJ peeps.

I had gone to Crobar first to see Matt spin till 4:30. Crobar was packed as shit. And the dj who was spinning in the main room was throwing some awesome sets. Then I got to Space at 5:00am. I really didn't pay attention to who was playing in the main room so I couldn't tell you who it was. Went to the patio and ran into the usual patio heads. I said hi to Biz and Pod..all of a sudden someone grabs my hand and it's Levelistic and BLing...OMFG!!!! I freaked out! I didn't think they knew what time it was. LMAO...I saw Bling so wasted and just smiling like it's all good. Levelistic was just dancing around. I think afetr they saw me and the TIME I think they were in shock and halled ass home. Thanks for the pics!! The patio was crazy. Roland played the usuals and Cue had me going insane. I didn't stop dancing until 11:30 am. Then

I wanted to go to Jade because I don't think Privilege is opened anymore, but my boyfriend told me we had enough partying. So I had no choice but to go home! Maybe next week I'll check out Jade. Hope you guys had a great weekend. See you soon.....and see you next weekend for those Space heads. 8)

Guest r3nz0

i wasnt wasted i iddnt even drink on sat. i was wasted on fri though...... i was exahusted beyond belief when u saw me that was after 15+ hrs btw two days of clubbing :-X

sign10.gif

Bling, if I have to read one more time how much you clubbed this weekend, I'm gonna choke you to death! mad57.gif

:P

Guest trancelator

wish i could have made it.

diego, you see ryan (the other one) there?

Too bad you didn't. Always an adventure when you are there, John. Ryan was there. Cool guy. We should grab a few beers out now that he is down here.

Guest JMT

wish i could have made it.

diego, you see ryan (the other one) there?

Too bad you didn't. Always an adventure when you are there, John. Ryan was there. Cool guy. We should grab a few beers out now that he is down here.

i try to do my part. yup, we should all be hanging more frequently now.

i wasnt wasted i iddnt even drink on sat. i was wasted on fri though...... i was exahusted beyond belief when u saw me that was after 15+ hrs btw two days of clubbing :-X

sign10.gif

Bling, if I have to read one more time how much you clubbed this weekend, I'm gonna choke you to death! mad57.gif

:P

eh im too tired to even fight back lol